So I got pocket dialed,or did I?

I got pocketed dialed a few days ago by my ex from 4 years ago. I have talked to him in like 3 yeah though. When he called me I had no idea who it was so I didn't answer but I called back and there was no answer but the voice mail told me who he was. I sent him a text asking him if he wanted something. But he just replied that he didn't me to dial me. We went on texting each other about how our lives have been. But I kept thinking, how someone could pocket dial me because my name is not at the beginning or end of any contact list. and the only time I have ever pocketed dialed someone is when I've been talking/texting them or they are like the first or last name in my contacts.

Also we stopped talking on a bad note, he was always mad at me for something and I stopped trying so he deleted me off Facebook...but I guess not out of his phone...

So what do you all think? Did he mean to call me or was it an actual accident?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He meant to call you. Some people are just unsure how to start out a convo that the last one ended badly. So he called you and waited to see if you would reply to start over again. People mature with age and maybe he felt its a better time to talk and get to be friends again.

When you say he was always mad at you for something.. was it because of your boyfriend choices? Maybe he really likes you and had a dream and can't seem to get you out of his mind now and that made for the random call. =D Just a thought. =D

Good Luck

What Guys Said 1

• Pocket dialing IS possible, but I agree with the other folks that it is more likely that he was sitting there, looking at your name in his phone, and just dailed you to see if you'd pick up, not knowing what would happen, and then chickening out when it went to VM.

I've seen people get into a little funk where they are lonely and start going through a list of all of their old friends trying to find someone to talk to or whatever. It was probably that.

What Girls Said 2

• That sounds a little fishy. Chances are he meant to call you. He probably saw it as a good way/excuse to talk to you. But also he could have a touch phone and it randomly scrolled through the contact list and dialed you, you never know. Chances are its unlikely but it happens.

• He probably meant to call you