Why does my ex want me to suffer? It's not like he wants me back...

Why does my ex want me to suffer? It's not like he wants me back... it was a very mutual break up, maybe a little more on his end than mine, but pretty mutual. It went OK no fighting, we were together 6 years, but now he is being hurtful and won't take my name off the car and says he wants me to suffer. Why now? WHat is going on?!?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Who the hell knows...what do you mean he won't take your name off the car? If he's going to be a d*** about it, take his ass to court.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE