Best way to break in ballet flats.

Here is the deal, I have a pair of Payless lower east side flats. They seemed to get good reviews on Payless.com so I got em. I personally love em and wear em as often as I can. Now being new to this, I have a two part question, one why I'm I only getting blisters on my left heel, and 2 what's a good way to break em in

77

Most Helpful Girl

• just out of curiosity? how come you don't wear loafers, boat shoes or even canvas shoes such as Vans? They actually have thoes in men sizes so that they will fit more comfortably on a mans foot. Are you choosing to wear womens because of the bright colors/flowers/bows becasue loafers and boat shoes and Vans would make more sinse if you are looking for something more comfortable. women shoes are made to fit womens feet that is probably why you are getting the blisters. I never have to break in any shoes because I get the size that fits.

I feel like if you are just wearing the womens shoes because of the fact that you just like womens shoes and it really has nothing to do with comfortability then what you have is a fetish and unfortunately the only advice to give to you about your womens shoe fetish is to embrace it proudly but don't lie to people and say you are doing it for the comfortibilty when you are clearly getting blisters because that reasoning makes you come off as foolish as opposed to saying "I just like womens sheos and I don't give a f*** waht you think".

You could try researching to see if they make a brand of ballet flats for men. I have herad of the brand Kinky Boots which is a brand of sexy high heel shooes and boots made for men, specifically for men who do drag shows, so who knows maybe they make ballat flatts too.