Should I miss my summer fling?

i met this guy on a trip(11days) I took recently...we clicked and basically had a relationship on fastforwad...i know the time we shared together was short and nothing serious,but being with him felt great,as I have never had a relationship with such intimacy, where we spent night together, spend time strolling around chatting for hours...its been a week now since I have been back home and I miss him..i find it rather silly that I miss him(because I know it was just a fling and nothing to catch feelings over since there no chance of us seeing each other again).We have each others' contact information (numbers and are Facebook friends) and have communicated a few times but I'm trying to distance myself from him...i don't want him to think I a crazy girl who is catching feelings from something so small...in the end I'm glad it happened...i wasn't looking to find anyone and I did (even though it was short and temporary ) and it has been the highlight of my summer so far and I'm thankful for the memories I will have because of what had.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothng wrong with reflecting on this, and enjoying the memory. It may have been short, but it was just as valid as a longer relationship..maybe more valid than others you have had, who knows?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE