I Haven't cried once since I broke up with my boyfriend two weeks ago...

is this normal lol...? I'm slightly concerned. I know its really hard for me to cry in general, but with both bfs I've had every time we broke up I just didn't cry at all and was very calm and almost emotionless. the next couple days after the break up both times I know I was in pain, but after about a week I'm pretty good...like I barely feel anything anymore...even though we were together a year it feels almost like it never happened...im even back to talking to other guys and stuff. my friend told me I'm crazy and and need therapy but I feel pretty good and happy, so I'm just confused...does this happen to anyone else? maybe this is some weird defense mechanism? I do well in school have a nice social life and am close with my family, I don't see anything "wrong" in my life, I just don't understand how I can be so unemotional sometimes. it freaked both my bfs out a lot how I'm just so unemotional and hard to read all the time. both times they said stuff like "i feel like I'll just never really know you," or "you are so hard to figure out." I'm only 19, I've decided I'm not ready for full-blown relationships yet, I just like casual dating with no commitments.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• its normal, you might have not have big feelings for him.