Do you "look down" on cheaters?

If it were known locally or without your circles that a person was a cheater, then would you shun them?

I personally see cheating as wrong (though right and wrong don't exist, everybody knows that) but I wouldn't scorn them. They haven't cheated on me (unless I choose to date them) so it woudn't affect my judgment on them.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't shun them because of it but it would make me think less of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would welcome them. who cares who they hurt? life is about licence.

• Show All
    • I don't know, do you?

• i have no time for toying.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't practice it but I don't judge it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if anyone cheats really unless it was my boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't appreciate the act of cheating either. If it was a close friend or relative, I would be disapointed in them, but that's about it. If you haven't wronged me, it's really none of my damn business.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I see the problems it causes (my dad cheated on my mom and left me to grow up for the most part without a dad) so yeah I don't take kindly to them but at my age I don't really care (cuz we don't have families of our own yet...)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not shun them but yes I would look down on them. In my eyes it lowers them. It's one of many attributes that a person has, and it's one of the most negative ones IMO.

If I had a friend I knew was cheating or thinking about cheating I would definitely say something and come down hard of them. I'd make it loud and clear what I thought about it. I had a friend who casually mentioned that he was tempted and I totally gave him a piece of my mind. I knew his wife, she was a friend, a good person and would never ever have cheated on him. He took his vows and I expect him to be a man and live up to those vows.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes