Why is my ex still so bitter?

Ok so my ex and I broke up almost a year ago and let me tell you it was a bad bad breakup lol. No one cheated or did anything dumb like that we just were jerks to each other ( he ended up ending the relationship). Anyways, my ex is very bitter still. He glares at me if we're close to each other ( sometimes his girlfriend will too lol) and some of our mutual friends stopped talking to me because they didn't want to upset him( this happened as soon as I announced I was expecting with my current bf). I think it's silly! It was a year ago and he has a new girlfriend and I'm with a new guy! Why would other people be worried about upsetting him? Shouldn't he have moved on by now? It just sucks losing friends because of this :/

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He ended it. Sometimes when you break up, you break up with friends too. It depends if they were his friends before you met too. I say, you've moved on obv, so don't concern yourself as to why he is bitter. Only you two know the story behind the break up. But move on. Build a life with your knew guy. Maybe stop hanging out at the same spot.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Clearly he thinks you did something wrong and those people didn't sound like good friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither one of you obviously have moved on. Those "friends" you mentioned were never friends. It was a bad break up and it may take a few more years for both of you to just forget about it all. Learn from the mistakes and put it all behind you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I actually went through this with my ex boyfriend, he acted exactly the same. It turned out that he just felt really really bad about how we broke up and that was his way of expressing his guilt. I don't guarantee that you're going through that, but that's what happened to me! Very weird!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes