Why is my ex still so bitter?

Ok so my ex and I broke up almost a year ago and let me tell you it was a bad bad breakup lol. No one cheated or did anything dumb like that we just were jerks to each other ( he ended up ending the relationship). Anyways, my ex is very bitter still. He glares at me if we're close to each other ( sometimes his girlfriend will too lol) and some of our mutual friends stopped talking to me because they didn't want to upset him( this happened as soon as I announced I was expecting with my current bf). I think it's silly! It was a year ago and he has a new girlfriend and I'm with a new guy! Why would other people be worried about upsetting him? Shouldn't he have moved on by now? It just sucks losing friends because of this :/

22

Most Helpful Girl

• He ended it. Sometimes when you break up, you break up with friends too. It depends if they were his friends before you met too. I say, you've moved on obv, so don't concern yourself as to why he is bitter. Only you two know the story behind the break up. But move on. Build a life with your knew guy. Maybe stop hanging out at the same spot.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE