Why is my ex boyfriend being so bitter and mean to me?

He was the one who broke up with me, actually the whole relationship was a lie, he didn't actually like me. That's what he said after the breakup and I've finally gotten over it, I mean we were only together for two months. It's been more then 2 weeks since he broke it off and we both agreed to be friends like we were before but if I ever have to talk to him he answers so angrily and I asked him if he was mad at me and he said he wasn't but it was obvious he was. And I really don't understand why? Like I know, I shouldn't let it bother me and I know I should just move on or whatever but it's been two weeks and I ignored it but it's just bothering me now, because he told me he wanted to be friends, he doesn't have feelings for me, and I don't get why he's so mean to me!!!

34

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why it is a bad idea to try to remain friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he has issues and problems in his life so is responding in an angry manner when he talks to you.

I can't understand why you'd want to keep in contact with him. Friends don't treat you mean, or if they respond in an angry manner for whatever reason , and they know it's upset you then they'll apologize and speak kinder to you

What Guys Said 3

• My guess is he regrets his decision but is too proud to admit it. He cares more about being right than his feelings for you.

• He likes you. You're not playing easy to get now.

• I suggest you rethink being friends

What Girls Said 2

• But... you say, that he nvr liked you at the beginning.

• I would leave him alone