The Five Different Types of Lovers

The five different types of lovers

I found that there can be 5 types of people who look for love.

The Gardener, Those who try to preserve love and let it grow and flourish, I call them the gardeners because they treat there relationship like a garden with lots of care and effort.

The Hunter, whose always chasing after love but can not comment to a serious relationship. They often have a lot of crushes, but once they have a catch they may go searching for the next one.

The Master, demands to much out of love. Some people only want love if they have something to gain from it. They think love is more about serving than caring.

the Gaurdian, they aren't very open hearted or trusting. They have a huge fear of their heart being stolen and broken. They keep it closely guarded away from anyone's sight.

The dreamer, One who has often fantasies about who a perfect love will go. They will give anything and everything to try to achieve that fantasy, but they are constantly hurt of every is not as it seems

although most people will not stay in one category forever. Past experiences can cause one to change their actions. Like if a dreamer is hurt by a previous relationship then they might become a guardian. Or if a Master is softened by dreamer or gardener, the Master my become a gardener.

Some people may often mistake themselves for a type that they are not. Like most would want to be a gardener but they would actually be a master or a hunter.

No particular gender is a certain type, I have seen all of these types in ether gender

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Defiantly a Guardian here nice take on it by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that I am a gardner

but i may have a bit of master in me at time, of guardian and even dreamer.

just... in my current relationship, the kind of love we have allows me to be a gardner.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 2

• Not sure which one I'm, but man the girl in the top row, second pic and top row, three pics are both hot!!

• Good post!

What Girls Said 3

• I am completely the hunter. It's sad. I want love but it seems like when I get it, I want more.

• I'm a dreamer. Not sure if that's good or bad.

• That's not a bad thing to me you might become a gardener so that your romantic dreams come true also they are the most romantic type.
      But don't be disappointed when dreams don't match reality

• lol Im the dreamer