Things You Should Never Ever Say On A First Date

You finally decided to have a date. You put on your best cloth, wore some parfume, and ready for your date. Sometimes we get so excited that we can say things we shouldn't say. And these things or questions may make our date the first and the last one. So be careful!

You look like my brother/sister.

Like making them familyzoned.

I am on a diet.

Guys hate it. Really. And also, don't eat just salad. Eat things you usually do.

How do I look?

Do you think your date will tell it if you don't look good. Of course, won't say anything bad. They will even fake a compliment. Let them say it if they want. Don't push anybody to say things they don't really think.

What do you feel about me?

Dates are to know that person closer. You have just met and they don't know anything about you yet. You need some time to ask that question. Take things slow.

Do you have a car? How much do you earn?

What are you? A gold digger?

I love you.

You should never ever say it on a first date. It will scare them. Nobody takes it serious. Don't say it without meaning it.

03

Most Helpful Guys

• Great take. Literally on my first date of the year I asked the girl I went out with how she thinks about me like twice during the date.. Was really stupid. I don't think that should be asked until a few dates in or maybe after the first date to confirm for a second date, which you don't ever have to really ask in the first place how they feel about you.. Just ask them to hang out again.

• I say all those things on a first date just to test women.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 1

• I expected this to be full of bias, but these are actually some real and valid points, and it isn't implied to be a complete list either. Hat's to you.

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender