My 5 Dream Date Ideas!

Hello everyone! In this mytake, I am going to list five scenarios that I think would be awesome dates!

Themepark Date

My 5 Dream Date Ideas!

This would be so much fun. We could ride roller coasters, get on the water rides, and eat the typical theme park food!

Fun center

Include a caption for your image…
Include a caption for your image…

It would be fun to bowl, mini golf, laser tag, and play arcade games while enjoying pizza or going out to dinner beforehand.

Stargazing

My 5 Dream Date Ideas!

Take a telescope and some food. Go up on the mountain or in a secluded area and look at the night sky.

At home Disney/ Harry Potter Movie Marathon

My 5 Dream Date Ideas!

Watching movies and eating food all while cuddling and talking about life.

Bookstore

My 5 Dream Date Ideas!

Going to Barnes & Noble or another bookstore and looking at books. Laughing at comics and funny pictures, and looking at vinyl albums.

I challenge @Jjpayne, @RedRobin, @wowgirl10q @SirRexington and @Kayla45 to post theirs in this challenge1

#Dreamdatechallenge

My 5 Dream Date Ideas!
3
5

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah!!! I'm doin' it!!! Thanks for the invite! I will be sure to reference you :) and you others invite me when you do yours, I would like to see them!!! but Theme park and fun center sound like a great way to just have fun with each other, stargazing, movie marathon and bookstore sound like a good way to get to know each other better, great choices! Let me see what I can come up with!
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• DeeDeeDeVour
    Bookstore? ... like Barnes & Noble? I guess it might be okay since there's a Starbucks (or similar) in those.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

24
  • Keyboardkat
    I love the bookstore idea. From the looks of the couple in the picture, they seem to have forgotten about the books and are showing more interest in each other, which is wonderful! Problem is, I've never seen a Barnes and Noble where you could get that kind of privacy! Maybe in the stacks of the public library on a slow night. But they wouldn't be open.
  • BCRanger10
    My girlfriend regularly "kidnaps" me to a surprise fun date. Seriously, she'll blindfold me and everything. These are some neat ideas though. Maybe I should "kidnap" her...
    • Your girlfriend sounds like a real gem! Don't let her get away!

• Rangers
    The only dream date I'd like involving a bookstore is one where we burn the bookstore down (legally, if it were possible, which it's probably not under any circumstances, lol) until there's nothing but ashes left behind.
    • Burn it down with passion, no doubt! (As the couple in the picture look like they're about to!)

• WellEndowedPenguin
  • RedRobin
    Nice take, I'll try to write one soon
  • ashley1996
    Yes to all but the bookstore! That sounds great.