When You Find The One

When you find the one

When You Find The One

The One

One of the most common claims I see online about love is people saying "When you know, you just know." And to be honest, I couldn't agree more.There are several ways you know. The main one is that the relationship is easy not complicated. The relationship feels natural to you and your SO. It's perfect in every way. They meet 9 out of 10 on your must have's.

When You Find The One

Sure you can have a great connection with a person, but will this person really be by your side through it all? Through thick and thin? Through the good and the bad? When you're old and grey? You know it's "The One " you can feel it in your heart and, you will feel it in your gut. There's a new calmness once you find "The One" your life may becomes more balanced and peaceful

When You Find The One

Getting older, being single becomes more of a big deal. You may be perfectly content with your job, your friends, your family, and your Netflix addiction, but at the end of the day, you want someone special right there beside you. Finding love is never easy, but worrying about it never solved anything either. One important thing to remember is Love always finds you when you not looking . This is 100% true, every serious relationship I've had. I wasn't looking at the time for love at all.

When You Find The One

By looking for the immediate signs you found your soulmate, you may be able to figure out right away whether or not you can start a life together. And, if you are lucky enough to find "The One," savor that feeling and enjoy every bit of getting to know each other and building a great future together.

When You Find The One

96

Most Helpful Girls

• 6d

I just don't agree with love finds you when you're not looking because unless you're constsntly meeting people in the natural environment you have to look.

• 5d

Yeah I agree with this. Mostly anyway.

It actually works well for college age students and part time workers.

The 8-6 or 9-5 person... not so much.

Not unless they have active hobbies in public places that they attend regularly.

Since a lot of people used to marry young, this mindset and idiom worked out pretty well.

But as society moves into older marriages I don’t think it will continue working so well.

Thus ‘meet markets’ are born. Dive bars that charge cover fees and have open spaces with lots of seating.

• 4d

I interpreted what WowG said as... when you are actively trying to find, they don't show up, but when you are living and enjoying your life, that is when they show up. I think that is true... you find best matches enjoying what you enjoy, or adventuring into new areas.

hiding at home definitely doesn't work, I even asked women if a guy showed up at their door if they'd go for him, answer was generally no...:)

Most Helpful Guys

Join the discussion

74
  • 6d

This is a beautiful Take.

• 4d

Girrrrl ❤❤❤

• 2h

The hardest thing, yes I found or came across my soul mate, we are in love so much but we can't be together that hurts and I know I'll be wandering the planet alone even if I find a relationship, when you know yes you know and its hard to explain well to put this into words, when you can feel them its amazing

• 3d

The world isn't as fair as you believe it, just because you had the luck for it doesn't make it true for everyone else. Being so dogmatic and rigid at claiming it's 100% true is kinda unempathetic and likely to be false hope for some, which is cruel af.

• 4d

Yes, @Wowgirl30q One Knows it when Shows it... xxoo

• 6d

True. Kind of hard to find love if there is no place to run into it other than Walmart. Not much going on around here to find her.

• 2d

There is no one, it's the 1 right now that fits your life the best. Take care

• 6d

Men want someone to take care of their wishes when they die.

• 6d

Nice one, as always! Kudos! <3

• 6d

Good take

• 2d

Great take thanks for sharing