♡ Gift Ideas For Girlfriends ♡

1. Purses♡

Even if it's something as simple as a purse! girls love purses♡ just make sure its not THAT cheap! (hint hint) get something like fendi or Gucci or Chanel jk guys I'm playing! haha :)

this is only $36!!
this is only $36!!
This is Chanel.. a little pricey, but still so cute♡

2. A cute stuffed animal♡

Here's a tip! Spray it with cologne before giving it to her! It'll remind her of you♡

♡ Gift Ideas For Girlfriends ♡

3. Matching shirts♡

Ugh these are soooo cute!!

♡ Gift Ideas For Girlfriends ♡
♡ Gift Ideas For Girlfriends ♡

4. Matching Phone Cases ♡

These are adorable! ♡just make sure you get the right size! haha

♡ Gift Ideas For Girlfriends ♡
♡ Gift Ideas For Girlfriends ♡

5. Matching Bracelet ♡

Ughhh loooook how cuteeeee♡

for the king and queen♡
for the king and queen♡

6. Matching necklaces ♡

Even if you don't wear it, it's still cute! you can put it around your mirror in the car! ♡

♡ Gift Ideas For Girlfriends ♡

7. Matching shoes ♡

awee♡
awee♡
awee♡
awee♡

8. Some cute socks ♡

I know its kinda cheesy but its still cute! especially in the wintertime! but make sure to get something else too!

these are so cute! whoah!
these are so cute! whoah!

9. Heels! ♡

You can never go wrong with shoes! especially heels! (unless she's not into them/ tomboy) just make sure you know what size shoe she is! And remember, all shoe sizes are different! for example Gucci shoe sizes aren't the same as Chanel! so a size six in Gucci could be super big in Chanel sizes!

chanel♡
chanel♡
♡ Gift Ideas For Girlfriends ♡

10. Keychains♡

These are so cute! you can customize it too!

♡ Gift Ideas For Girlfriends ♡

11. The special Birthday text! ♡

Make sure to send her that long special birthday text! ♡

Tell her why you love her♡ tell her you love her ♡ and make her feel special! ♡♡

♡ Gift Ideas For Girlfriends ♡

Thanks so much for reading loves! I hope this helped! if you have any ideas please feel free to let me know!! I wanna hear your ideas! or if you need help just PM me! I'd be more than happy to help!♡

911

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

Join the discussion

79
  • Good take.

Also, you think a giant stuffed rabbit would be a good gift?

(Not that I have a girlfriend, I was only curious.)

• Most of them are kinda a no for me. It doesn't have to cost a lot of money, it just has to be personal. For a while, I was nagging about my wallet and how I should buy a new one because I was literally holding mine together with safety pins and paperclips. It's just very hard to find a cute wallet that can fit inside a pocket instead of a bag.
    My boyfriend also knows I love cute socks with prints of animals or other goofy things.

A few days ago he told me he bought me some things but immediately told me I should get too excited because it was cheap and he simply bought it for me because he thought of me when he saw it.
    Then he pulled out a new wallet and a cute pair of panda socks. It didn't cost a lot, I don't even think it was 5 bucks in total, but that doesn't matter. It made me super happy and I still show my friends. You don't have to buy a girl a new Gucci purse or a matching ring to make her happy. Usually the most personal gifts are the best ones because it really shows her you care and listen.

• I recently reaad a post which goes like - "Both of them ordered for fries. When the order arrived the girl saw at hers and said in disgust, "My fries are not curved at all" to this, the boy gave his most curvy fry of his to the girl and she was so impressed at it'---It's that simple to impress a girl (I even interrogated a girl about and she said that yes it is as simple)

• I don't really like the matching everything idea. I'm don't and wouldn't wear high heels and normal purses are ok (not a fan of designer purses). But this is just me. I'll be fine with any gift he gives me as long as it's from the heart. 💗✨

• 1. no
    2. maybe
    3. no
    4. no
    5. no
    6. no
    7. no
    8. i guess
    9. no
    10. no
    11. hell no

Overall Grade: F

• Not every girl likes the same things. My girlfriend cringed at most of the stuff here except the bracelets and socks.

• Nice take. But I wouldn't like a stuffed animal as I feel I'm too old for that

• Do you remember the ones that you had got as gifts and how you slept hugging them tightlly !!! ?

• l would buy a girl what ever she wanted l always give in to the girl l just can't help it OMG

• Cute socks

• Now I want this 😂

• Good take

• I like these ideas.

• Lel I thought that doggo was real

• Good take 😂

• I found they usually like clothes or jewellery.

• All these I can buy myself, I prefer something cool and extraordinary maybe a meteor rock or night vision goggles