♡Gift ideas for boyfriends ♡

1. Keychain

Cute and simple

♡Gift ideas for boyfriends ♡

2. Phone case

♡Gift ideas for boyfriends ♡

3. Matching Shoes

These are pretty cute shoes tbh!

♡Gift ideas for boyfriends ♡

4. Cologne

Get him his favorite cologne!

♡Gift ideas for boyfriends ♡

5. Food

The way to man's heart♡ is through his stomach!

Take him out to eat! Or make his favorite meal!

this is making me hungry! :p
this is making me hungry! :p

6. Shoes

♡Gift ideas for boyfriends ♡

7. A Cute letter ♡

Everyone loves cute letters! they make us smile! especially if they're genuine :)

8. Cute message ♡

I love cute messages! especially if they are from my boyfriend! ♡ don't you?

♡Gift ideas for boyfriends ♡

Thanks so much for reading loves! I hope this helped! if you have any ideas please feel free to let me know!! I wanna hear your ideas! or if you need help just PM me! I'd be more than happy to help!♡♡

1326

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

Join the discussion

1124
  • A good gift is one that shows that you spent time selecting it for your companion and it is something that they wanted but would probably not have bought on their own.

• Awesome Take!

• The phone case and the food one then the genuine letter I feel are the best ones

Phone case because it is something you use daily and also shows people you are with someone :)

Food because going out for a meal with your partner can only be described as romantic and hopefully also relaxed :)

Genuine letter because, I LOVE a genuine letter! Knowing the person went to the effort of writing it on paper instead of text is a much more touching present in my views ^_^

• Id actually prefer not to get gifted shoes or cologne, its not well thought of and its not about materialistic stuff... It needs to show you're caring and thought of it, not got a last minute present.

So in my opinion A Letter, Message, Keychain or anything else that shows your emotions for me in a unique way is best.

• How about a nice watch?

♡Gift ideas for boyfriends ♡

• If I ever manage to get a boyfriend, I'll use this haha. Really, nice take!

• awe♡
      thank you dear!♡♡

I'm really gonna miss you :(

• Never know, if you sell your soul to GAG, you might get there haha

• haha thanks♡

• The key thing about getting a guy a present is practicality over everything else. ( Food is good too)

I'd rather have a cheap useful present than an expensive one I'll rarely use.

Also, If it's something I can use everyday that I'll use for a long time it will keep me thinking of you.

• I'm glad you clarified the shoes are matching. Here I thought you were gonna use a man and a woman shoe

• Aww! I really like tht keychain idea, thts super cute! Gonna have to steal tht one😉

• Depends on the guy. Prob go for something personal and thoughtful. But the fact you're spending time trying to figure out what to get says a lot.

• Food is definitely the way to my heart. Anything that takes time and effort to make is a great gift

• it should be more from the, heart kike a concert ticket to his favorite singer or band or sports tickets if he is into that but 1 great thing is always movie passes cuz if you been with a guy for awhile then those type of things make guys happy an can be not to exspensive if you plan ahead

• Nice try but not quite the right ideas.

1. I am pretty sure, that we all got them already and there's no need for more.
    2. Unless he has one already or doesn't even have a phone. I used to not have one 2 years ago.
    3. Unless he has too many shoes but that is unlikely to be the case.
    4. Ja! Now we are getting somewhere.
    5. Goes without saying but the way to a man's heart is through his skin and ribcage... but more accurately through his... fire hose.
    6. That's a repeat of number 3
    7. Score!
    8. I thought this was a standard part of a relationship like hugs, kisses and sex, not a gift.

• gucci Cologne? Smells like shit. Versace way better.

• #4 and #8 are the best in my opinion.
    Good mytake:)

• Snooze. How dull is this shit. I'm glad I'm not your boyf

• The best cologne for men is Drakkar Noir.
    ♡Gift ideas for boyfriends ♡

• What about concert tickets or a fishing trip with his friends. Maybe a naked portrait of his girlfriend or in really sexy lingerie.

• Most of these gifts are kind of bad. Food is the probably the easiest or something that he needs or wanted for a while.

• Just show me some real love and gimme some self prepared food and I'm all hers.

• i would go with something that will last and has sentimental value like customized jewelry

• Buy a dunkin donut and insert it into your boyfriends penis and then lick it.

• 1. no
    2. no
    3. no
    4. no
    5. maybe
    6. no
    7. i guess
    8. i guess

Overall Grade: D-

• Try foot massage & cookies

• Sandwiches.

Enough said.

• Good take

• Good mytake

• I'm single but thanks for this Mytake💕💕

• Good MyTake!

• I agree with the 5th one completely.😜

• Interesting myTake

• 💖💖💖💖

• l collect watches another one would be nice

• Food or find out something he's really into

• I'd like a son.