1 mo

Take the road most traveled, and taking the road least traveled, following a beaten path.. leads you to a location desired... or not

legalboxers

♫On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair....
You drive on a road. a long or short road. dark. Nothing in front of you. The person next to you thinks the road is fine.

You keep driving along.. And you hit this:

You keep driving..

And as you keep driving.. you hit another "pothole"....

They keep blaming you for the potholes in the road. They pop up, you dont know they keep popping up. You keep on telling them its not your fault, and they keep yelling at you. If you were a fortune teller.. you would know..Amid the darkness...you keep driving. They headlights aren't telling whats in front of you...

You drive off the cliff... You are "broken".. and they are too..

Its Scorched Earth...You keep apologizing. But they keep blaming you for the "potholes" and driving off the cliff. Why do they keep blaming you for not seeing the potholes. Why do they blame you for the cliff and driving in the dark. Why do they think that because of what they when through, you would do the same - in a cookie cutter mentality.

What is all this about.. The BPD Person called me earlier and woke me from my sleep. Im not doing well, I had 5 plus viles of blood taken from me and my right leg is sore. Im waiting on an MRI. she's blaming me still for everything. She called private. I had to disable settings since Im waiting on a call for a job offer and a house....

She is blaming me for people who "randomly" pop up, saying. "I should know when people are going to pop up randomly". I thought randomness people aren't aware of or have no knowledge of. The "potholes". is a metaphor. Do you know when something is going to happen? She then tells me After I supposedly hurt her - she never knew she could love again". Since my 1st post about her from August 2020, she went though 7 guys, I went through ZERO. I dont harp and rehash everything. I told her good luck to you and reenabled the block feature.

So here's the fork in the road.. maybe I will take that road.. the road to happiness.

3
3
3Girl Opinion
3Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Lost_in_the_Woods
    I would 100% blame the driver for driving into pot holes or off of a cliff.

If you can't see well enough to know what you are driving into... STOP! That's how people break axles and drive off of cliffs.

But, predicting the future or the actions of other people is totally different than driving a car. Your friend has no right to blame you for anything other than your own actions.

My response would simply be "why didn't you?"

If I was in the car, I would have told the driver to slow down or let me drive after the second pot hole. But if I hadn't, I would blame myself for not using better judgement.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• DollAlone
    Pretty bad ass and deep metaphor. Makes a lot of sense for many different topics. Could be describing anything really. In my opinion, forget that pothole. If you hit one, either fill it up or drive around it next time. Eventually start driving on a whole new path or detour around it. Bit if the passenger is going to be a misunderstanding bitch then call Uber from now on and let her blame THAT driver from now on. Or ask yourself, is this the sorta passenger you want to end up in any destination with?
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

22
  • tatianamay
    I would take the road less travelled. I’m an adventurer and after all, what’s life without adventures? This reminds me of the poem: The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Thanks for sharing your MyTake with us well appreciated, I would take the road that is the most traveled cause it could be the most safest
  • midnightmoon05
    Take my own road. If I get lost, I have myself to blame.
  • dsd_69
    take the road less travelled if u believe in urself and have dead straight focus on ur aim
    to live a life less ordinary

take used road and enjoy life by getting happy qnd satisfied in less