How do I deal with my boyfriend and sports illustrated swimsuit edition?

Should I be bothered about the fact that my boyfriend reads Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition? He also follows the magazine on Twitter. We have discussed it and he said that he finds nothing wrong with guys looking at it. I of course believe the magazine is degrading to women and that my boyfriend should be more respectful and have the decency not to have the magazines laying around when I go to his place and follow the Twitter page publicly. I play three sports and enjoy exercising at the gym. I have no problem with my appearence, but it does make me feel self conscious because I am a petite girl. I don't have huge boobs or a big butt and most of the models in the magazine do. Is he wishing I looked like these models instead? He doesn't understand my reason. Any advice would be much appreciated

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Only an idiot would prefer fake images to a real live woman.

Sounds like you m'lady are dating an idiot. Find a guy who's eye can be satisfied by a sole woman.

• And it sounds like you’re whipped.

Why does this need to be a choice? Why can’t he have her and his magazines.

If she demanded this of me I’d stick with the magazines. I still get to jerk off and cum, and the magazines are t trying to change my lifestyle as if they own me. Then I can work on getting a hotter girlfriend who sucks dick way better and won’t give me shit about my mags.

Why does it need to be one or the other?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need not to stress about it. It's really not a big deal.. I mean I've looked at that magazine.

• What if they were all naked and pictures of them sucking dick and taking it up the ass? Would it be a big deal then?

I think not and hope for sanities sake you wouldn’t either.