How do I deal with my boyfriend and sports illustrated swimsuit edition?

Should I be bothered about the fact that my boyfriend reads Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition? He also follows the magazine on Twitter. We have discussed it and he said that he finds nothing wrong with guys looking at it. I of course believe the magazine is degrading to women and that my boyfriend should be more respectful and have the decency not to have the magazines laying around when I go to his place and follow the Twitter page publicly. I play three sports and enjoy exercising at the gym. I have no problem with my appearence, but it does make me feel self conscious because I am a petite girl. I don't have huge boobs or a big butt and most of the models in the magazine do. Is he wishing I looked like these models instead? He doesn't understand my reason. Any advice would be much appreciated

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only an idiot would prefer fake images to a real live woman.

Sounds like you m'lady are dating an idiot. Find a guy who's eye can be satisfied by a sole woman.

0|1
    0|1
    • And it sounds like you’re whipped.

Why does this need to be a choice? Why can’t he have her and his magazines.

If she demanded this of me I’d stick with the magazines. I still get to jerk off and cum, and the magazines are t trying to change my lifestyle as if they own me. Then I can work on getting a hotter girlfriend who sucks dick way better and won’t give me shit about my mags.

Why does it need to be one or the other?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need not to stress about it. It's really not a big deal.. I mean I've looked at that magazine.

0|1
    0|0
    • What if they were all naked and pictures of them sucking dick and taking it up the ass? Would it be a big deal then?

I think not and hope for sanities sake you wouldn’t either.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You should learn to get over it. Life isn't a romance novel. Expecting your significant other to only be attracted to you and act like no other female exists is not reality.

Men are going to look at attractive women regardless of age or status for the rest of their lives. You should plan your life in regards to the opposite sex accordingly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Did you actually come out and tell him how you feel about it or did you just tell him not to leave them lying around so obviously every time you come home?

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m going to give you some advice all right, but when you don’t like my advice, remember you asked for it.

First of all STOP attempting to control your boyfriend. Let’s say you were dating me. I like cigars and whiskey once a month or so. Let’s say you disapprove. Guess what? Your disapproval isn’t going to change the fact I like whiskey and cigars. It will however do one of 4 things. 1. Cause me to dump you, cause this is what I like and if you don’t so we’re not compatible, Or if I was your average pussy whipped guy 2. Continue to enjoy my whisky and cigars despite the fact you outlawed them and simply lie to you and hide it from you. 3. Tell you to live with it or find a new man (what I would do if I liked you otherwise) 4. Lastly if I was a slime bag I’d do number 2 so I can keep having steady sex with you, while looking for your replacement.

To be continued below.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your boyfriend likes looking at hot chicks, or he’s gay and like looking at really expensive designer swimsuits. He is who he is. You’re not going to change him. Either live with it or find a new boyfriend. You should be thankful it’s not Hustler which at his age and before the invention of the internet is what I’d be reading... ummmm rather masturbating to.

• Show All
    • Lastly if you really want him not to do this and him not to lie and do it anyway or dump you there’s 2 options. Live with it or bribe him. I’d give up the swimsuit edition and Hustler for a guaranteed minimum of 5 blow jobs per week. That’s a deal, but coming at me like my mom and giving me shit about scoping out scantly clad hotties is going to get you nowhere.

• Ladies, take note. Lectures, nagging, bitching, demanding, or whatever won’t get you your way. Your man is who he is. He’s not a house. He’s not a fixer upper. If you want to change him, don’t manipulate him with nagging, threats and feminist horse shit, manipulate him with food, domestic chores, sex and booze. Give him what he wants and you get what you want, provided he’s not gay or a total pussy. Break his balls about such trivial matters and you end up dumped, lied to, or frustrated as you attempt to “change him” and get nowhere.

What Girls Said 2

• I was in it one year. My husband liked it. I have no problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • You were in one? Listen I gotta know... how does it feel to know thousands, maybe even 10s of thousands of teenage boys and married men who haven’t had sex since she said “I do” have rubbed one out to you? I’m not trying to be an A hole (that only happens once a day and this is it) I’m serious. Also how does your husband feel knowing that? Like a stud I bet. He got the one everyone else wishes they could get.

Anyway, it’s awesome you got to be in one.

• Show All
    • Hey! Not bad! How the hell do you get your teeth that white? Seriously, I noticed your teeth before anything else and my eyes are well trained to look for other assets first.

• Draw a penis on one of the woman in the maggizen

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes