Why do white girls from US of America prefer black and hispanic guys over their own race? what's wrong with white guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I think you're wrong.

I'm a white woman (pale with freckles, blonde hair, blue/green eyes) and most of the men I've dated have been white, all of the men I've had long term relationships have been white (I don't have any particular preference in terms of race, it's just worked out that way).

And despite living in a very multi-cultural city (one where I imagine there's more interracial dating compared to other places), I see white people dating white people all over the place. I see white people with other white people MORE often than I see interracial couples.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, what planet are you on? White girls vastly prefer white guys over any other group. Even Okcupid, the largest social dating experiment on the planet, agrees strongly.

2|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Dating websites are mostly for people in their 30s-40s. I'm talking about the young generation of white girls (14-25)

• Okcupid is for young people, einstein.

It and every other serious study agrees that white girls prefer white guys by miles.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• I think you're just feeling insecure about this and have allowed your mind to play tricks on you (i. e. exaggerate the amount of White women you see with men of other races). Though there are many White women who date outside of their race, there are just as many - if not many MORE - who never have and never would.

0|0
    1|0
    • I think its pretty much the trutgh. The majority of white girls I see are with black and hispanic guys and some other with mixed guys.. only about 15% of the white girls I see are with white guys

• LOL, dude I have NO idea what you are talking about.
    Where do guys come up with this shit?

5|1
    0|0
    • Well you can believe me when I say I don't pull this outta my ***, this is just what I notice in daily life and a lot of times on Tv/Internet as well.

• Oh I see.
      Suuuuureee...
      because as a pale-as-fucking-snow girl myself, this is news to me. LOL

• Well I don't know about you, but overall this is what I see, here and online. When you get used to it, its pretty much hard to think anything else. Like I mentioned in the details I have yet to see a blonde girl with blue eyes with a white guy in real life.

• It obviously because they have bigger Ds...

www.reactiongifs.com/.../duh.gif

... but in all seriousness not all do. Some will some won't. It's all preference.

0|0
    1|0
    • Mexican guys are way smaller than white guys down there.. so that makes no sense.

• Show All
    • *then

• Live*

• And... You're back. Don't you have anything better to do?

5|5
    0|0
  • Yeah I don't know where you're from... But that's not how it is where I am.

4|1
    0|0
    • I am from Florida, but some of my relatives live in Socal. Both places, same situation.

• I'm going to Florida tomorrow! YAAAY!

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 30

• Okay it's nap nap time i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f-choke-shhh-ksm5.gif you must be sleepy

2|1
    0|0
  • In some cases they have no choice. The black and Mexican girls have offered the white guys a better deal.
    With fewer white guys left, they have to accept the black and Mexican guys (the ones that black and Mexican girls rejected).

1|1
    0|0
  • "The majority of white girls in America tend to date other races for various reasons." true but also bullshit, everywhere I go I see more white on white than white on mixed (other).

white is still the majority. its just you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Now this is something new! Don't white people, irrespective of gender, always prefer dating within their race, due to the race being 'supposedly' superior to all other races?

0|1
    1|1
    • You're not very smart are you?

• Show All
    • Yeah you're not very smart...

• What the fuck? It isn't the 1800's anymore its okay you can come out.

• After all this time I have to say I admire your persistence and work ethic.. I have one small bit of advice though. Dude if you put have as much effort into finding the woman of your dreams instead of asking all these questions you'd probably get somewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes