Why do white girls from US of America prefer black and hispanic guys over their own race? what's wrong with white guys?

2631

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I think you're wrong.

I'm a white woman (pale with freckles, blonde hair, blue/green eyes) and most of the men I've dated have been white, all of the men I've had long term relationships have been white (I don't have any particular preference in terms of race, it's just worked out that way).

And despite living in a very multi-cultural city (one where I imagine there's more interracial dating compared to other places), I see white people dating white people all over the place. I see white people with other white people MORE often than I see interracial couples.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, what planet are you on? White girls vastly prefer white guys over any other group. Even Okcupid, the largest social dating experiment on the planet, agrees strongly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Dating websites are mostly for people in their 30s-40s. I'm talking about the young generation of white girls (14-25)

• Okcupid is for young people, einstein.

It and every other serious study agrees that white girls prefer white guys by miles.