Is 29 too old for a 20 year old?

i really like this guy but he's 29... I'm more mature than all my friends who are older but I don;t know how I'd prove that to him... Is this a dealbraker because I already think it is, he hasn't shown interst even though we exchanged numbers

1218

Most Helpful Guy

• you know everyone always says "I'm more mature" in some what, whether it be im more mature than my friends or I'm mature for my age to help justify the situation but the simple truth is he is just way older. you're still in a phase for experiencing the fun things in life, he's in a phase where he really has to settle down and stabilize his future. its not a good fit for most aspects in life, if anything, you two will enjoy each other's company a decent while, but it'll all come crumbling down when shit tries to get real serious, most likely.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My partner and me have the same age difference. We met when I was 19.
    Go for it !
    Why focus on age difference?
    A relationship could very well not work out with a guy your age.
    You take the same chance when you date older.
    you won't know unless you give it a shot.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE