Tall guys, what height do you prefer your partner to be and why?

Please only answer this question if you're actually tall (5'11 and up).
I know you guys don't care about height but I'm curious to know this because I have noticed a trend of many tall guys dating especially short women kinda like this:

so I was just wondering. :)
So the question is quite simple; What height are you and what height do you prefer your partner to be and why?

• I prefer short women (< 5'3")
  • I prefer medium/average women (5'4"-5'7")
  • I prefer tall women (5'8"<)
    Vote C

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I think tall guys and short girls look funny together. I prefer tall girls.

• lol kinda refreshing to hear that :D
      how tall are you?

• I'm 6'1". I prefer girls around 5'10" and up.

• cool )

Most Helpful Girl

• she looks like a dwarf with him

• lol yeah I think they look more like daughter, father than a couple which makes it kinda awkward but it is what it is

• yeah.. father.. and a very teeny tiny thumblina..

• hahaha I actually think some tall guys have like a real fetish for women that short and tiny tho :P πŸ˜–