If men are pigs and woman are equal to men, doesn't that make woman pigs also?

• Yep, woman are pigs too, as woman are 100% equal to men
  • Woman are only 99% equal to men, so woman aren't pigs

2429

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

What Guys Said 28

• Your question is premised on the assumption that all men are pigs. You may certainly speak for yourself but I take offense at being called a pig. Certainly, some women hold that belief, but that's not the women who you should be chasing after. There are many good women out there if you should ever choose to get beyond your hostility and start looking.

• I used to work on a farm that had some pigs. I used to bring them flowers. They loved them. The flowers were a great treat, yummy! There was one guy who would curl up in the sleeping pen and all the little piggies would curl around him just like another little piggie. The piggies weren't racist or anything against humans, so they accepted him and just went to sleep with anyone who wanted to curl up with them.

Girl pigs, boy pigs, they were all so cute. Pigs are such cool animals. Smart, very social, love to play. I would throw a ball in the pen and the piggies would immediately start playing soccer. Seriously, it was just like soccer. One piggie would go running, kicking the ball along in front of him. The other piggies would chase and try to take the ball. Then if one got it, they'd go running and dribbling the ball in front of him. Heck, they liked soccer even better than flowers.

I've heard that some pigs insult other pigs by calling them human, but never seen it myself. All the pigs I knew were pretty cool.

• Yes, that would be true if both statements were accepted as truth.
    .
    To answer your question totally seriously:
    I believe men and women are equals in general, but even above equality, I believe in individuality.
    Some men are pigs, and some women are pigs.
    Some men are class acts, so are some women. I don't believe that one's gender decides the level of pigginess.

• 1|2
    • Oh my god, so much ignorance and stupidity in one image... I don't even wanna know what was there if you keep scrolling down.
      Those women are a shame for other women, thank god they call themselves womyn.

• Some women are stupid. Fathers Day isn't about patriarchy and rape it's about paying respect to the person that helped make you a being, a stupid being but still a being.

• 4chan was the culprit and they wanted to start this trend. Sadly it actually worked.

• i want to say yes but then again the women who say these things aka feminists believe they are "superior" than men. they just say they are "equal" to disguise their antagonistic shaming tactics.

so coming to the conclusion it wouldn't make them pigs but more like WARTHOGS.

www.96five.com/.../pumba.jpg

• Haha I love this question. Never thought of it to now. I voted A. Equal rights means equal rights. Lol 🐷🐽

• Women only want equal rights when it benefits them. They don't want the responsibility that comes with it.

• Women are delicious, therefore, they must be pigs too.
    But I thought they were seafood cause... clams? xD

• some women are pigs , so are some men

anyone who thinks the gap is huge is delusional

you just hear about the asshole women less thats all

• We all human beings and we should treated each other like we were our own. We're not perfect. I'm male and im completely different than guys you met. I don't play any silly mind games.

• I thought men were dogs? DAMMIT why don't I have these super powers to morph into various mammals like SOME women think I do?

I want that power...

• Well see depends how you see it. Equal and identical don't necessarily have to mean the same.

'==' is equals and '===' is identical.

If ("1" == 1) echo "YES";
    Else echo " NO";
    Here you'll get yes given both operands have the same value.

But with
    If ("1" === 1) echo "YES";
    Else echo " NO";
    You'll get no since the value may be the same but the type of operands is different with "1" being a string and 1 being an integer.

Basically '==' (equal) checks the value of the operands if they're the same or not whereas '===' checks both the value and the type of operands so even if the value is the same unless the type of operands are the same then they aren't identical.

Using this you can try to make an argument that the type of operands are different between the two categories and day no.

If you just wanna use conventional language though then sure why not lol

• Yes of course men are like the pig Willbur and women are like Charlotte from Charolettes web

• Love it. This is perhaps the most elegant way to filter out women who lack a sense of humor.

• women are just as bad as men, but they don't want to admit it

• Men are dogs, women are bitches... I am God...

• If she's pretty, just smile and nod.

• I reserve my bacon jokes for police.

• As long as they like bacon it doesn't matter.

• That is how Miss Piggy came into existence.

• More from Guys
    8