Why are Indian guys unpopular with girls?

not all are, but they're very low regarded, sometimes even as an opposite sex friend. why is this? they work hard, and have certain interests (basketball, Halo, joining a frat).

10 companies have Indian CEOs. That is NOT a bad thing. So, why are Indians still unpopular?

2419

Most Helpful Girl

• They're too forward and demanding most of the time. Instead of asking if you want to go out the tell you that they will. It's probably just a cultural thing but it's annoying.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's actually not a cultural thing, guys who do that are just plain rude that's all.

• And to me the majority of white women are promiscuous, have illegitimate children, live on welfare, do drugs, drink alcohol and smoke so to me the majority of white women are bad.

• @Shay1994 NO RACE WAR. just end this. each race has their flaws and pros. END OF DISCUSSION

Most Helpful Guy