My boyfriend tells girls he's single?

So I've recently found out that my boyfriend for 1 yr is telling girls and HIS EX that he's single I mean I didn't want to believe it at first but it's al starting to make sense. He doesn't show me off, nowhere on his social media shows that he's in a relationship with me. When I bring it up he says "posting you on social media doesn't determine our relationship. but I overthink literally evryyyythinggggg! & it really bothers me that he tells his ex he is single when he's not!! And I feel like he isn't proud to have me

1817

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like you are his in between girl. Someone to fight his loneliness but not his long term situation.

If you are wanting more then now is the time to get out. If you are only having fun then let it ride. You are his rental while he continues house hunting.

I've done that before and it's not the best situation for the girl. I broke it off when I realized she was way more serious than I was. It was leading to deeper heartache in the future.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE