Girls, At what age does a male virgin become undateable?

• 25-29
    26% (7)
  • 30-34
    22% (6)
  • 35-39
    22% (6)
  • 40-44
    4% (1)
  • 45 and above
    26% (7)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• It's never an issue. I would be curious why they stayed a virgin so long but it's not unusual for men to pursue career goals or be shy and just not have it happen. If the guy was normal and healthy etc, I'd enjoy showing him the ropes ;)

• Never

• Never?

The decision is theirs and it's not weird or "unacceptable". Anyone's sexuality or choices should never be considered unacceptable.

• If a guy is over 25 and still a virgin then he is a FAIRY!!!

• Never for me lol

• As long a guy stays Virgin tI'll marriage its fine.. I prefer virgins ov wr evry1

• When he becomes mean and angry at the world in general and women especially instead of honestly addressing his extreme emotional baggage, social anxiety or other mental illness and/or obesity that largely contributed to his continued unwanted virginity. It's rarely too late to reflect and repair, though, imho.

• For the record, I am single because of a few of these things, so I don't say that meanly.

• Paying for is not a humiliation. Why not get that shit done before becoming a fairy or something?

• 35-39 is kinda weird I don't know.