Why do girls keep dodging questions? How do you make a date with a girl if she ignores what you say?

MusicMayhem
Ok before you all scream don't bother she's not interested, she is. But I've found soooo many girls generally just don't answer some things you ask them.

Anyway this girl and I have been having fun, flirty chats for the last day or two, she has uni break atm so has plenty of free time. When I sorta pushed the idea a bit, she said she likes me just isn't sure when she wants to/can go out. She texted me first. Is she trying to make out she has shit going on in her life when she doesn't to appear not needy? Hate that I have to ask some things more than once, makes me feel the needy one. There are a few other girls on my radar atm but she's the most interesting (and cutest hehe).

1
0