Would you girls date a 27 year old man who still hasn't hit puberty this is a real condition by the way?

blondfrog

Its called Kallman's syndrome and its a condition where you can never hit pueberty it can effect males and females. So basically you will be pubescent for the rest of your life. And hormone injections don't work they will put you on it for a while but as soon as they take you off of it your testosterone goes back to extremely low levels.
I am a girl and I would not date a guy who has still not hit puberty with this condition
I am a girl and I would date a guy like this with that condition
I am a guy and I'd date a girl who has not hit puberty yet with this condition
Vote C
I am a guy and I would not date a girl who still hasn't hit puberty with this condition
Vote D
I am a girl and I'd never date a guy like that cause I don't want people to call me a child molester
Vote E
I am a guy and I would not date a girl like that cause I don't wanna be called a child molester
Vote F
GirlGuy
+1 y
I need to apologize to @thewaterbear apparently I got some of my facts mixed up they don't have a sense of smell and their puberty is delayed but with testosterone injection the condition can be reversed but they just have to be on it for the rest of their life otherwise they will grow out of puberty again.
14
8