Why do guys like short girls?

As someone who is 5'2 and 110 pounds (157/50kg) getting teased about my height by guys is something I am used to, but they never explain why they find it 'cute' or even as a good thing in the first day place!! (It surely isn't!!) Why do guys like short girls?Why do guys like short girls?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• well it the high thing in general. I'm short for a guy only 5'9 so I absolutely won't date a girl who taller than me because it makes me feel less masculine when you have to look up at someone. As far a short girls go I honestly don't know either. I've always found them cute but not sure why.

• Not many guys really have a problem with girls' height, unless the guy is short himself. We don't discriminate, for the most part.

• thats easy, cause u can dangle things above their head and watch them jump to try to reach it. so cute

• i'm 5'11 and my favorite height for a girl is 5'0-5'4, u shouldn't feel bad about it most guys prefer it. Small girls are fun to pick up and toss around in bed a bit : ) and they just look feminine and gentle. i love having a smaller girl hugging up on me it makes me feel like a man and i feel like an instinct to protect her. my girlfriend is 5'2 and i call her shorty all the time : ) and i don't mean any disrespect by it.

• Fun size is called fun size for a reason...

I don't know what that reason is...

But give me short petites every day.

• I really don't go directly because of height, I'm well over 6 foot and are into any height, it isn't really something I care about, I'm not extremely into short short girls but average-ish height. I have this really creepy class mate who only goes after short short girls.

• Why do women like tall men? Same thing kind of I guess. It's just biological. We just do.

• I was told in a biology class that because I am tall I am genetically programmed to find shortness attractive because it would reduce the odds of my children having back problems 🤑

• Back problems > being short. Any day.

• no way lol I loved being short, I was short all the way up till highschool, then I shot up like 3 ft in one year.

• I like short girls cause I'm a short guy (5'7) and I already feel like not so masculine as it is; tall girls are hot too but none of em give us short guys the time of day, so. Short girls are cute

• Ok, your question and description don't match at all..

• Makes them seem more feminine and us feel more masculine too.

• its cute and feminine and makes me feel more masculine

• Because they're short

• being 5'4 I kinda need short girls 😅

• tbh, i dont know lol..

• same reason why girls like tall men

• Cause sexual dimorphism is hot.

• Because being short is closer to being feminine and that's why short men are seen as unattractive unappealing sexually repulsive and less manly in society esp by the women.
    Being short is absolutely ok and fine for a woman but it sucks if you are a short man. Life then becomes hell. Be happy that you are a short woman. by the way what's your height and what's the height of your female friends?

• Yikes you were a bit harsh there. I'm 5'2 (157cm) my friends range between 5'6 (167cm) and 6'0 (182cm)

• Yikes. Never really thought about that. I'm used to being around them that it just slipped.

• How tall is your father and mother?

• She can get the pots and pans out of the lower cabinets while I get the plates off the higher shelves. Plus, she can't see that I have a stash of extra candy up there.
    :P
    They do seem cuter to me when they are small. And more cuddly too. I like short girls.

• Oh I forgot about this. Always have to ask him to reach the cornflakes box for me -.-

• @SarahD094 At least you don't have to see the dirt on top of the refrigerator. I always see that in people's houses because they forget to clean up there and it is usually covered with dirt.

What Girls Said 6

• I am 5'2" and I stopped growing at 12 years old. I think they find it funny because we have to climb for what we want. ;_;

• I stopped at 15
      Of course that too. Plus getting pissed off is like a comedy show cause 'it's too cute'

• They usually just burst out laughing. It gets on my nerves even more.

• I know that feel ;_;

• I'm 5'1 and my boyfriend is 6'3. Makes him feel manly because he can just wrap himself all around me to "protect" me lol. It makes him feel powerful. Also he loves that I have to go on my tip toes for a kiss (and still can't even reach). They just think it's cute because we look all small and fragile to them.

Plus they can always see down our tops even if they aren't that revealing.

• Sexual dimorphism

• because they feel more dominant

• Same reason why girls like tall guys

• not all guys do like short women
    I'm kinda short-_- almost average