Why don't girls like short guys?

I don't know how tall I am but I'm no where near 5'9. I'm probably somewhere around 5'3-5'6.

I don't understand the big deal though. I can't get taller and what if I want a tall girl? Or a girl that's average height? Why should I have to settle for a girl that's shorter than me?

I don't want to see any comments about "protection" and "security" because there are some tall guys that are cream puffs and some short guys that are cream puffs. There are tall guys who can defend themselves and their girl and short guys who can defend themselves and their girl. Height has absolutely zero to do with that.

I mean do girls think short guys can't protect them? Not only would I protect them but any girl if I saw her being abused by another guy, even if I didn't know them. Height has nothing to do with weakness. There are some weak tall guys out there. JS.

Even though I said all that I know I'll probably get stupid comments about nature and genetics. BS.
I realize I may have picked a crazy answer for most helpful. I should have waited for better answers. Honestly everyone's answers should be considered most helpful.
This was my first time asking a question. Sorry.

9055

Most Helpful Guy

• cos they are shallow. and the taller their BF , the more they feel other men will respect them. they dont care for finding a nice guy they click with , just a tall asshat.

• I don't think that's really very fair. Men have their preferences just like women do. Yes I prefer a tall, strong, well built bear type guy but so long as they are taller than I am and not obese I'm willing to compromise on my 'ideal' list, we all have to sometimes and we can be better off for it meeting great people.

• I'm a genius. :)

• Truth be told lel