Would you date this guy/girl (prosthetic limb)?

Guys would you date this girl?
Would you date this guy/girl (prosthetic limb)?

Girls, would you date this guy?

I personally would!

• Yes absolutely.
    Vote A
  • Most likely yes.
    Vote B
  • Most likely no.
    Vote C
  • No I wouldn't.
    Vote D
  • Other.
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah why not? My sister has two prosthetic legs and after seeing her struggle and triumph over it, I couldn't possibly reject a woman I think is awesome over that.

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he was a good person and if we were compatible, of course I would.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• Absolutely! This doesn't bother me, plus I bet she has a heck of a lot more character because of it then a lot of other women out there, which is a big plus!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. She's attractive and since she's got prosthetic limbs, it's almost like being with someone who has two whole legs. Also, she's been through hardship, so that's a positive. I'd rather be with an emotionally strong woman than a whiner who can do double backflips.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would.

Hell prosthetics are getting better and better. Soon they'll be more awesome than having a natural limb. Hell there's some cool bionic hands already out on the market
    soar-world.com/.../MG_4414-1-e1450683623443.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • it's definitely not a deal breaker. you can still look good and if she has a good personality... why not?

But if I'm totally honest, if I have the choice, lets say when I use online dating platforms or I'm interested in 2 girls I know irl, then the one with the prosthetic limb would only be my second choice.

But if i meet one and she turns out to be great, then I definitely wouldn't turn her down just because of that

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely I always wanted to date a terminator or half terminator ( kidding )

But seriously yeah I'd be with someone if they had a prosthetic leg, that's incredibly shallow if you'd choose not to be with someone because of something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are way above average looking people

Sure if the connection is there but probably not so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't know. I can sympathize with these people and definently be friends with them though. I don't have anything against them in any way, but I just can't see myself dating them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would! She looks happy and content with herself even with a missing leg. I've seen plenty of women that I wouldn't date and are always nagging with all their limbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because she's attractive otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see no reason why I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you're referring to this particular chick then I don't know but if you're speaking generally to the fact that they have prosthetics then yes of course. I don't see where that becomes a factor in my life considering I have a titanium replaced hip.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I am in the minority here, but probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put most likely. If we emotionally and physically attracted to eachother then I see why not. Anything goes really.

0|0
    0|0
  • hate to be a dick but i am terrified of prosthetic limbs and amputees

0|0
    0|0
  • She's just missing a leg she's not an animal... gosh!!

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree, but so far 12 guys don't agree apparently lol!

• screw them.. I'd date her and care for her and I'd not let her feel less of a woman coz of her condition.. Some people can be such pieces of shit

• I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would if we clicked.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I don't see it as a flaw for dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I would mainly because it's nothing but visual it doesn't make them any less of a person and if anything it probably makes them more of one since they have been through so much and still continue to push

0|0
    0|0
  • I would lick her stump

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep sure 😍
    She looks dope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that doesn't bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I can't see it being an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • i would its not like its her fault

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind the prosthetic limb but not these girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks better than most people.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• Sure, I'm cool when them having prosthetic limbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • 😭 Yesss deandra
    68.media.tumblr.com/.../...cH3fY1svrno1o1_1280.jpg
    I could date him

1|0
    0|0
    • "Just lemme switch this out for my eatin' arm. Yah, lookin good! Who's the best? You're the best!
      Gobble gobble, motherfucker"

__

gaahhh I'm way too old to know these references lmao

• @redeyemindtricks Ahaha mpgis is so fucking funny

• I would go on a date with him. He has a beard and beards are a weakness for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well... It kinda is hard in the end regardless of everything. I feel sympathy towards them, but they can't do everything that I have the privilege to do, so in a way they'd be holding me back almost. I bet they're wonderful people and everything but it just would be harder than a normal functioning person. :/

Honestly, I don't know... leaning more towards not... :S

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's only missing one limb and is independent then yes. I couldn't date someone like Nick Vujicic though.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think someone who's faced adversity and has conquered it is really attractive yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl is really pretty and the guy is really handsome so yes, I'd date the guy. And he even has a dog!

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing Deandra as the update... awesome lol
    Ofc, I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hells yes... the picture where he's with his dog wine me over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ain't nothing wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not.

0|0
    0|0