If you could, would you sabotage your crush relationship?

Say you were very much in love with a guy/girl, to the point where you cannot stop thinking about him/her, and he/she found t a bf/gf and the relationship was failry new but ongoing.
And somehow and someway you had a way to break up that relationship so that you can pursue your crush, would you do it?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in that kind of situation and I've chosen to do the right thing: leave them be. It hurt like hell, but I was proud of myself because for the first time in my life I've done something which wasn't selfish.
    I've never told him anything, but that selfish part of me wishes I would have. However, it would have been wrong to.
    I wish this person the best life and happiness, even if I'm not there with him.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• No I wouldn't, if you truly loved someone you'd want them to be happy even if it meant not being with yourself

• No way.

• no the guilt

What Guys Said 2

• I would. That doesn't make it right because I sometimes am a hypocrite in actions.

• yesh, thats an alpha thing.