What do you think of dating reformed sluts? And would you ever do it?

I ask because I recentley found out that this girl who use liked me when we worked together was a reformed slut. I always suspected which js why I never dated her but I did think about it. But I feel like I dodged a bullet because in my view once a slut always a slut. I mean I'm pretty sure all it would take to get a reformed slut to spread her legs is a little alcohol and she's bangin some random guy in a bathroom cubicle. Also I just don't like the idea of dating a girl who has had so many dicks in her.

• Never date them. Once a hoe always a hoe
  • People can change

214

Most Helpful Girl

• if they are genuinely repentant i might think about it but the problem is most people who claim to change are liars and also your children could still inherit their character traits.

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing is, any woman can be a 'slut' given the right circumstances and the right guy.
    If a girl wants to fuck you she'll break all the rules to get to you. If she doesn't then she'll make up a new rule every day why she can't.

Some of them think they can land a hot guy if they have sex with them. Unfortunately this tends to inflate their self value and expectations - because they got a hot guy to fuck them.

But some realize they need to develop a real relationship with a good guy and get some commitment from him BEFORE she drops her panties. So yeah, they can definitely change.

And of course the sluttier ones are a LOT more fun in the sack. Just know that if you don't hold up your end of the bargain, any of them will wander off.

It's been said that a vagina is lot like a tin roof - if you don't nail it a lot it ends up over at the neighbors house. :)

• That last part. Lol that's the best quote I've heard in awhile

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 13

• If it was a ridiculous number then sure dude but if not, honestly who the fuck cares? How does her sucking Chad's cock in a cubicle a couple years ago impact you in any possible way shape or form? I've been a huge slut the past couple years. I'm completely committed to my girlfriend and would never even think about cheating.

• Never date them.
    You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. She's been sucking dick, not being a girlfriend, yo really think she's gonna be a good gf? Of course not.
    You think you'd be a good engineer if you spent the last 5 years studying literature? Of course not.

Find yourself a nice woman who has always wanted a relationship, because you know that's what she really wants, and will put effort into making it worth it.

• Agree so much. Actually surprised how many people would be willing to date hoes.

• Most people in this site haven't been with a man/woman, they haven't interacted with hoes, so they think they can change... lol Spend a week talking only to hoes and you'll see why they're the worst type to date.

• Oh I know man. Hoes are not dateable. I've seen first hand up close and personel how hoes act when their boyfriends aren't around

• But it's ok for you to be a man slut?

• No I never said anything like that

• Be careful with judging. "Judge not lest ye be judged"

• Men do get sex as easily as the snap of a finger it's a challenge for a man to be a slut

• I mean if she really changed her life around, then I wouldn't have any problem... As for STD's I would expect her to let me know if there's any problem.. But, I believe people can truly change because they have changed..

• My main concern would be the STD's. If there's no concern there... then hey, anything's possible. But those bullets fire poison, some permanently. That's a HUGE risk I'd have to assured isn't a risk before I decided.

• Depends on whether or not I knew about her past and how much I like her.

• its true that people can change but if she really likes you, don't fall for that she just taking u for fun like the rest. Im not saying she can't change am just saying its unlikey that she likes , she might cheet on you

• Dude, everyone has a past. Hers is just different than yours. If you keep judgeing people by there past you'll be in for a long loanly life.

• I've dated them and I wouldn't keep one around.

• Get in there and have some fun! What's the problem?

• I'm not a big fan, but if she got tested before then no big deal.

• it depends in what way she's 'reformed'.

If she's become less wild IN a relationship, forget it.

If she's just more into relationships now and is loyal, and is still as much or even more of a freak, yes.

If she's decided she's no longer to do freaky things she used to do for attention and now wants a guy to show her how much he loves her by being sexually denied, no.

If shes' put her fun days behind her and now wants to settle down, no.