What are your thoughts on Manwhores?

People are always asking/talking about the female slut but don't really say much about the manwhore. As a guy who has had the (mis) fortune of being excessively promiscuous, I can shed some light on the pros and cons of being a man-whore.

Pros:
1. Bragging rights for years to come
2. Supreme confidence in any situation involving the opposite sex
3. Wisdom that can be passed on to those struggling souls out there
4. Greater knowledge of oneself
5. Greater knowledge of life
6. Sexual supremacy
7. A greater ability to read people
8. A strong foundation in the art of persuasion

Cons:
1. People don't trust you as much
2. A strong separation between sex and emotion
3. More prone to pessimism
4. An everlasting distrust of the opposite sex
5. A feeling of emptiness in your heart that's hard to fill
6. Nearly impossible dating standards for serious relationships
7. A feeling of isolation, regardless of who you are around.
8. Everyone, and I mean everyone, is going to think you're disgusting.What are your thoughts on Manwhores?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do like guys that are good in bed

What Girls Said 11

• They are just bad, and i would not deal with them, and they are so EASY to track...

• I feel indifferent. I don't care what other people do. They can Iive the lifestyle they choose to live. It's irrelevant to me

Everyone is judged, regardless of what they look like, what they wear , or what they do and say. Or how they behave. So if that's the lifestyle a person enjoys then let them enjoy it lol

• I laughed at this because you can be a male "whore" and none of this applies "Sexual supremacists?" "Wisdom?" What? Every man whore I know doesn't even talk about it my husband was a man whore back when we were just friends and where as those girls would kiss and tell he rarely even mentioned he was talking to someone just did his thing

• 1. Sexual supremacy - You're really good bed. Better than most guys.
      2. Wisdom - You may not know it, but guys talk about women all the time. Men who are having difficulties ask for advice and that's where the wisdom comes in as advice to them. When you have friends you tend to advise each other on things...

• Well everything in less is circumstantial. I'd never deny that, but I'm giving a general list of pros and cons for manwhores. I honestly just wanted people's opinions on how they felt about them.

• I don't believe in whores it's a funny thing to call someone but in actuality it's just someone who likes sex and that's human

• Hate 'em lol

• You have Avery very over inflated ego and opinion of yourself!

• I like guys with standards.

• No eeeek

• disgusting no ty such a turn off

• That makes me sad...

• inbox me we can chat :)

• brooooooooooooo

• Hate them...

• I dont like most of these comments. Chicks are hippocrates. But maybe not tell the girl, practice safe sex, get checked regularly, and have gun blowing her mind πŸ˜‰

• I think if that's your job, just keep it a secret from everyone except your customers and maybe one person that you figure out won't judge you. Maybe another guy who is in the same thing so he can understand you. Agree with your pros and I can't tell about cons as I can't fully understand men's emotions. I escort from time to time when I need the money and no one knows about it. I don't judge you for what you are doing. I think maybe you can become like a male sugar baby for some rich elderly woman who you find attractive and be exclusive with her. That's pretty much like a serious relationship.

• I think you're talking about gigilo... a manwhore is just a guy who sleep around excessively

• No not really. It just kind of happened...

• XD maybe it will kind of disappear on it's own, too :)

What Guys Said 14

• I have not a huge problem with people who have sex with lot of people under one condition which is that they dont use people or lie about their intention. In other word if you simply come and are straigth to the point about what you want and what you dont it is fine. I dont think it should be done but I am not here to judge.

• Why do you deem being promiscuous as being a 'misfortune'?

As long as all are consensual and into what is going on it is all cool

everyone has a right to be sexually free as long as they are respectful in their dealings and responsible by being safe with partners

• How many women have you been with?

• Peace & respect my brother :)

• πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

• DUDE
    EVERY PRO AND CON WAS SPOT ON
    I mean they can't hate you if you don't tell them about you lol, I've slipped though and told 2 of my past (prob future too still )

If you've got a strong connection with them then it'll be fine

You know how America " stole from other cultures " and apparantly it's this big mash up of everything and how it's the strongest country?

We'll it's like that, you learn lots from each experience and that's how you gain knowledge
    Honestly if not for that I wouldn't be who I am today
    But for those of you reading, it doesn't mean we don't have feelings either

• how is that misfortune? you made a choice to do such a thing and you have to live with what benefits and consequences of such a decision. To me there are no such thing as a Manwhore or a Slut, if you want to pursue such a lifestyle go for it just don't use others to do.

• So long as they keep their manginas clean...

• You do you man. If you go after women don't play them tho. Tell them straight up I just want sex.

• Pro.
    9. Women want and desire an older man more experienced sexually than them.
    Con.
    9. Men who spend years having sex in relationships tend to be better at sex as they have had more of it and know more about turning a woman on and making her cum.

• Just as bad as sluts.

• Same as a female slut. A manwhore is the male version of a female slut. Plain and simple.

• No we call them a f*ck boy

• Whatever floats their boat man

• HAHA no such thing dude U for realz

• Your so called wisdom is a giant stroke of luck.

• I don't believe that man whores are not bad at all. They balance the nice guys being taken advantage by women. There are men in uniform standing watch on a wall for your right to whore around, damn it. Whore on!

• It has its perks but at the same time we tend to sacrifice personal development for sexual satisfaction... for some (including myself) sex becomes an addiction that's tough to break or even make sense of to begin with.

• If you are addicted, then you seek help and counseling.

• Do you have any idea how scary and difficult that is? Being a manwhore with a sex addiction isn't the same as being a drug addict with a cocaine addiction. You don't need money to feed your addiction... As a sex addict, you are addicted to more than half of the earth's population. As a manwhore, there's a higher chance of you getting laid then actually get help.