Girls, Would it be hard to find a girlfriend interested in being watched while having sex with other GUYS? OR CUCKHOLD. Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• It might be very difficult. That level of trust, tops the charts. On both ends. That love needs to be rock solid. I feel that person should be your best friend. It can't work if there is any jealousy present. And won't work with someone who feels forced.

• Yes I agree. I am not the jealous type there may be a little jealousy that's natural but not the crazy kind. I think that's healthy. I think if two people were open to this the relationship could be stronger.

• Yes it could because it's a shared intimacy.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, that would be hard.

• Why would it be hard? Don't some girls enjoy sex with other guys and wouldn't this keep the ones who are more adventurous from feeling the need to cheat?

• Some girls enjoy that but most prefer a monogamous relationship and sleeping with 1 partner, their own. If you just watched while she did it... that's not even a 3some thats just a fetish you have and thus only specific women would be okay with that, and they're harder to find.

• I think so

• it is hard to find

• Yes.

• Yes.

• Actually not too hard. Many girls my age like that

• Nice. What's your age? And how would you suggest I find a girl like this?

• I did enjoy it but it was awkward at first. To help I'd open her up to the idea of having sex with other guys in the first place. When she sleeps with someone else ask her to tell you the details, then eventually ask to watch.
      Another good idea is to do Mfm threesomes first. A girl will love that and it fulfills her needs and makes her more willing to fulfill yours

• Makes sense