Does your crush/SO make you blush?

What do they do to make you blush and how long have you been together? lmao

and how do you stop being so blushy ugh halp

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I am very hard to get to blush. It'd be far easier for me to blush after I screw something up and regret it though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes - even now that he's my boyfriend, if he even looks at me in the eyes for more than two seconds my face lights up like a fucking beacon.

What Guys Said 18

• I don't have a crush or SO, but when I do have an interest in a girl, I don't blush. Although recently there was this woman at work that made a comment that made me blush. I didn't blush because I have a crush on her, I blushed because it was my first time having a conversation with her in front of my mgr and she asked me something about "having a long shaft". And yes we were actually talking about shafts and pistons, but the way she said it, suggested otherwise.

• I blush super easily, so whether someone is a crush or not doesn't make much of a difference lmao. I'm super easy to read in that sense, because if I'm attracted to someone, I friggin naturally blush. Can't help it. It's been like that all my life. It's the shy side of me that never dies, no matter how social I become. I can talk to people just fine, but I'll be blushing like crap. I don't think I'm really socially awkward except for that.

Then what makes it worse is that I become self aware that I could be blushing, which makes me embarrassed that I'm blushing (and wondering if they notice), which makes me blush more. It's like a feedback loop. I guess I'm just as awkward in that sense as a two legged turtle. 😱

Granted, a crush makes me blush easier I'm sure... but yeah. I just blush in general.

• Kinda? She says I'm blushing but I'm pretty sure I'm not. πŸ€”
    I don't really blush easily, I think.

Blushing is cute, why would you want to stop it?

• Every once in a while my boyfriend will say something really sweet and it just makes me all blushy and shy lol
    And I don't blush easily.

• 1|1
  • I've had a crush on the same girl for three years and I always blush around her still haven't figured out how not to blush

• Naw, I never did blush. LOL

• Nope. And I don't think you can really help it if they do lol

• Yes, she does. Especially when she says naughty things

• No crush or SO in my life
    But I blush when a girl I like or find attractive flirts with me πŸ™ˆ

• Once

• She makes me blush every time I walk past her lol my heart starts beating fast and I can't manage to look at her. I feel like an idiot after she walks past me. We talk during class but outside class We haven't talked

• Nopeee

• i don't recall when was the last time i was with a girl and she made me blush

• Lol no.

• During some kind of romantic or 'those' kind of conversations, yes my crush makes me blush!

• I can get flustered at times but blush, nope.

• i do not have a current crush/so. bye

What Girls Said 13

• He does but I blush at pretty much everything so it's not exactly hard. He made me blush yesterday when we were with our friends because he made a dirty comment and then I started laughing as well and everyone looked so I blushed more and laughed more and got even redder and it was kinda a vicious cycle of me slowly becoming more and more breathless and red :P We've been together five years, known him for nine and I'm still not able to prepare myself for the dirty jokes :P

• Yes he does. By saying something really cute or by complimenting meπŸ™ˆ I am really bad at taking compliments πŸ˜….
    Once or twice he did it when I was asleep and when I checked phone after waking up, I couldn't stop blushing and giggling 😍

• Everything makes me blush lmao

• Black people don't blush... lol πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

• Since grade school
    not as many blushes now but once in a blue moon...

• Well as you can see from my profile pic... I can't exactly blush if you know what I mean lol

• I don't he claims I blush never seen it myself

• Sometimes, but he's actually the first one where I don't get the butterflies so much. Maybe it's because the circumstances around our meeting and being together were complicated and frankly messy, that I skipped past that stage. Or because the ex before him kinda ripped me of my youthful crushes. I don't know. But he definitely makes me smiles and think 'awww' more than the others. I make him blush. Hardcore 😊

• Known each other 3 months (intense 3 months, mind you, like cried together intense), together, eh it's complicated, we'll say month

• when my crush looks at me and smiles... or when he laughs with me. It's absolutely adorable. And makes me blush.

• I take a few subtle deep breaths but like not too obvious so that he can tell I'm nervous. I'd try to calm myself down and feel less freaked out. Or I'd blame the heating in the room or something xD hha

• Sometimes.

• I'm single... no one makes me blush

• Yep. If the look at me... Or flirt with me... I'm pretty pale too so no hiding it... Lol!

• I don't like my crush anymore he's rude. You can try a stoneface look.