Does a perfect body really matter to you?

Does having a body that is ideal to you matter to when it comes to guys/girls you date despite their face? Or does it not matter as long as they have an attractive face?

I honestly care more about a guys face than his body. As long as I am extremely attractive to his face, I could care less what his body looks like. To me the portrait of the face is what draws me in.

60141

Most Helpful Guy

• For me outward appearance is the ultimate thing I'm attracted towards, but "outward appearance" is not strictly physical shape (though that's included).

It even has to do with some things people call "personality", but a more outward kind of personality, like how they talk, how they smile, how they laugh, their posture (friendly? guarded?), the sound of their voice, their demeanor and mannerisms, etc.

These are the types of things that create the image I form in my mind that symbolizes the girl, and it's that image I tend to fall in love with and become really attracted towards.

Deeper aspects of personality which are more hidden without very intimate communication and doing things like facing hardships together is what makes me stay with a girl.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • As for the question, I don't believe in a "perfect" body in the first place. I do have some conceptions of what constitutes a "healthy" body that's more suitable for certain physical actions that I find more attractive than those I believe to be "unhealthy" and ill-suited for such actions.

• Yes, actually she changed so many things from broadening my taste in music to finding more women (even celebrities) who looked more like her more attractive. In her case, she was a slim girl with very small breasts, long arms and legs and neck (somewhat lanky), a somewhat plain-looking face, and not exactly the roundest butt. I fell so deeply for her in spite of initially not finding her body to be that attractive that it totally broadened my horizons in ways where I suddenly started finding that type of body attractive.

• That's interesting. Shows that the person themself despite their physical appearance is what you're really attracted to.

Most Helpful Girl