What do guys look for in girls and how do they know they found the "one"?

I've always wondred what do guys look for in girls and how do they know they found the one? like what makes you want to be with her/diffrent from the other girls? for me for example I've always been single and im a really nice friendly chill laid back fun person who has goals and ambitons and guys would say im attractive but yet none of them wanna talk to me or apprch me or anything. im not complaining but im just curious. i am kinda shy when i first get to know someone. im 19 by the way not whatever this thing says lol

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it has to do with the chemistry between us, physically/sexually and emotionally.

I think also it has to do with if "she" is shy then we don't know if she is into us or wants to talk to us. So we just move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Every guy is different. In general I find that a lot of men look for a female thatd not shallow, and won't be the type thats clingy and annoying. Someone who is down to earth thats what every guy would like but yet someone who is uplifting.

What Guys Said 2

• it's never about finding or looking something in a girl it's all about how free and real you can feel with her

• You just know you can feel it.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!