My Bf's Best Friend Kissed Me?

My boyfriend of 2 years and I went on vacation, with my bf's best male friend. My boyfriend and I got into a fight, and my boyfriend stormed out. His mate was left to talk to me, and all of a sudden he went in and kissed me on the lips. He then panicked and said "I can't believe I kissed my best friend's girlfriend". He went to hide in his room, and we never talked about it again... It has been 1 year and it's bothering me, that my boyfriend doesn't know. What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm. You did nothing wrong. You have nothing to feel guilty about. He recognized right away what he did was wrong. I feel saying something is only going to cause a major fight between them. What good is that going to prove? I understand you feel bad because you are keeping a secret from your boyfriend. I would look at this way, you did not kiss him. He kissed you. You did nothing, therefore you have nothing to hide and no reason to say anything. Again, I feel if you told him, all it is going to do is cause a fight, which is something I would rather avoid.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was always on conscious like that then I would just tell my boyfriend the truth but explain how I l'm trustworthy and that his friend was the one who made the move. Despite, the risks your taking its always best to be honest. Wouldn't you want him to tell you that another girl kissed him if it was reversed?

What Guys Said 1

• look a guy will see that as you aren't trustworthy and everything you say after that could possibly not be true I'd recommend not telling him because it was 1 meaningless kiss now if you had had sexual encounters with him I would let him know but jot for a kiss you're risking too much for nothing I just hope this reaches you before you tell him

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to the friend and ask why he did that. Maybe the two of you can decide together whether or not telling your boyfriend is necessary

• He insisted that I not tell my boyfriend...

• Well then it's up to you whether you think he should know or not