Why do guys always want friends with benefits with me?

No like seriously I never met a guy that legit wanted a relationship with me they always just wanted to be fuck buddies or friends with benefits & it's so annoying cuz I feel like i have so much more to offer smh. Why do they only want sex from me? I'm 21 pretty, nice, caring, genuine, generous the list goes on.. so why do guys only wanna settle for a friends with benefits relationship with me? Am I not good enough for a relationship?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Because guys generally don't want relationships, just sex. You probably don't want to hear that but it's the truth. We get horny but would rather not put forth the time and effort for a relationship when we can avoid it simply because we loathe commitment. In 2017 this should be common knowledge: women generally want relationships, guys generally want sex and skip the relationship if they can or at the very least the sex gets priority compared to women. Friends with benefits is the most we want usually, and most of the time even that has less emphasis on the friends and more emphasis on the benefits. And it has nothing to do with you in particular. It would probably be the same even if you had the mind of both Mother Theresa and Einstein with the body a swimsuit model or any other woman. Odds are if you find a guy seemingly wanting a relationship be cautious, he most likely is just telling you what you want to hear to get in your pants.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's how you dress.. if you're always showing a lot of flesh they might just get turned on every time they see. Men think with their dicks, so you must be attractive and they just want a quickie with the good looking girl.

Or maybe they think you have a boyfriend

• Why would he think I have a boyfriend if we're friends with benefits lol

• Many people cheat.. friends with benefits can be a side chick or side piece whatever you want to call it.. just giving you examples of what could be going through their mind

What Guys Said 4

• friends with benefits 1) practice 2) you may be so awesome that friends isn't enough but a relationship would ruin the dynamic na mean 3) you may be buff/peng/leng (all words 4 hot) but they don't really want to hold conversation with you because your banter is a bit dead

• maybe you should take a good look in the mirror and reflect upon yourself.

• I'd really have to know more to have a good answer. topically this sort of problem is caused by girls chasing the wrong kind of guys.

• maybe you're known for being out going? sounds wrong but I don't know who u are n how u act

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!