How to I make my boyfriend Believe me?

So my boyfriend always assumes I talk to other guys. He sees my messages and yeah I do get messages from random guys who I don't know on Facebook or Instagram , but I DONT reply to any one of them. Maybe to tell them I have a boyfriend but other than that I don't. He always assumes I'm doing something bad when I take forever to reply and sometimes it's because I'm working or taking a nap.. I take naps like everyday and usually like two hour ones lol. But sometimes he thinks I'm out with guys. But to be honest. My boyfriend is the only man I want.. and that's no lie. I've noticed it's trust issues but how do I make him actually believe me?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• easy... you either exchange your social media passwords with him (means his passwords too) or close all social media from your and his side
    trust is earned, not given blindly
    specially if he was cheated in the past he is justified and has all reasons to distrust

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't. He should realize his problem and work on it on his own. He is being a little unreasonable though. Has he been cheated in the past?

What Guys Said 5

• He sounds insecure

• You should consider having a nice long talk with him about trust because clearly he doesn't trust you. At all. And you can't force him to believe you if he doesn't want to

• I guess take a screenshot of this and send him lol but i guess you can discuss with him in a lighter mood

• sorry but he sounds insecure.

• Has he been cheated on in the past by someone else?

What Girls Said 1

• Well you need to sit down and have a talk with him. Just be honest and be sensitive because it sounds like he was hurt in the past. Simply say that you would never do anything to hurt him and that he needs to learn to trust you. Say you just need some space to yourself sometimes and that he needs to learn to accept that.