Gut feeling that my boyfriend is doing something behind my back?

Why do I feel like my boyfriend is doing something behind my back with another girl, whether it's talking over text or just seeing a girl. He's told me he's never cheated in his life and neither have I honestly. I believed him cause the way he talked about his past relationships of how they treated him badly and he's always wanted a girlfriend the right one. And hard to believe but he was a virgin until he met me. I wasn't a virgin before I met him. I had so much trust and everything with him cause the way he would treat me texting/calling/face timing me everyday and we're on our 5th month and he still does it. But when there's little change it makes me think I don't know if that's just me but I remember one thing that wasn't true... he told me that he doesn't have any of his exs as a friend on social media until he told me about an ex and said her name then I see her on his social media as a friend, kinda weird. He still treats me the same and been seeing his family a lot. Am I just overthinking? Whenever I say something that upsets me or don't like something he listens and does whatever to make me happy but sometimes I feel like he holds back a little.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• trust your gut not your heart on that. because the heart will lie to you , it wants what it wants even if its bad for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you normally trust him and are not a jealous, paranoid, or insecure person, then I think you should trust your gut. You do have to differentiate whether these feelings are coming from your intuition or your insecurity though. In my personal experience, my gut feeling has always been right. It's just like suddenly something changes and something feels wrong but you can't put your finger on exactly what it is. Don't go accusing him right away, but just keep an eye out, be cautious. Follow your instincts.

What Guys Said 3

• trust your gut

• just talk to him about it

• You know everytime I ignore my gut feeling something fucked up would happen. I'm not saying accuse him of shit but trust your gut

What Girls Said 3

• Gut feeling is your intuition. Intuition is usually very accurate depending on how sensitive you are. If you sense he is lying and it's a constant feeling, something is going on that is not. But you had sex with him, you should already feel and know he is. That is due to soul ties. I don't believe in premarital sex. But if you sensed he's cheating, then he's cheating. If you felt that gut feeling right away, that means he more and likely is having sex with somebody right at the moment. But the thing is you need to find physical evidence. Smelling sex on the person is usually the easiest. But since usually the person would quickly shower then you won't smell when they done it. "... but sometimes I feel like he holds back a little." Take that as a red flag. More and likely it's the ex on his friend list.

• Something's definitely up- the lying about social media is a bit suspicious, but 'seeing his family' a lot might be a sign he's not catching up with little sis. And your gut instinct very rarely guides you wrong- I'd trust it on this one. Hope this helped!

• It is always better to trust your gut