Is it bad if your boyfriend shows vulnerability?

eg by taking down mental walls, crying once in a while (like once in 6+ months), being submissive, putting their head in your lap etc.
  • Good
  • Bad
  • Other (comment please)
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D

261

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband never cries (not that I want him to), but he does lay his head on my lap, and he loves to cuddle, he sometimes shares with his feelings with me. He's honest about how he feels. But he's also pretty manly. He's found a good mix.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • how often does he talk about feelings?

• A few times a week, but usually not without me starting. He's a toughy. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls say they want a guy to be vulnerable but it's the exact same as guys who say they like the "natural" no make up look on girls.

They have this idea in their head of what they think it is and it's beautiful and romantic in their fantasy but then whey they actually see it they are super turned off.

So don't be vulnerable. I can't count the amount of guys who lost their GF's soon after being vulnerable with them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE