Guy cancelled first date?

This guy and I were supposed to have a date this evening, however, he cancelled about a few hours ago. So this is how our text conversation went (he texted me about three hours before our date)

him: hey I forgot I had to meet some people at the office today. Can we reschedule, or is that problematic for you?
me: yes, we can reschedule.

From there we rescheduled our date. So, I shouldn't worry too much about this, right? I mean, he did ask to reschedule.
Also, I just turned 21 and he's 39, and he kept asking me if I was ok with going into a relationship with an older man. So maybe he has cold feet? So, if he cancels on our next "first" date, should I just call it quits?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt he has cold feet otherwise he wouldn't of asked to reschedule if he was not interested.
    If he does it again then you might want to consider taking a step back.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he was being genuine. you have to realize your 21 and probably used to shit that younger guys pull. this man is 39, he was being honest and forgot. don't over think it girl

What Guys Said 3

• He probably flaked on you to drink green beer today. Yes, you forget him if he cancels a second time.

• Well, if he explained you the reason on why he cancelled and sounded genuinely sorry for it, i don't think it's a big deal.

If he cancels again then you should start rethinking about it.

just my opinion though

• He did rescheduled and set a date and time for it, however, if he flakes again you should dip.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!