Would you date/marry someone who can't cook but has a perfect body, or someone who can cook but is a little chubby?

I know, I know, a hot person that can cook is the perfect combination, but what if you had to only pick between these 2 options?

PS: I said chubby and not obese! They would cook very yummy food everyday !

by the way I'm not trying to stereotype, I know that body weight and cooking skills are unrelated, I just wanted to ask this random question!

I think I might marry a chubby guy who cooks well!

by the way I guess we all have a different definition of chubby, but this is what I mean by saying chubby:

• Chubby person that cooks like a chef
  • A slim person that can't cook to save their life

939

Most Helpful Guy

• It's nice if she can cook but not necessary. It won't make it break a relationship. On the other side, physical attraction is very important. So while I have to say that I wouldn't call your examples unattractive (especially the first one isn't even chubby imo), generally I'd say looks is more important than cooking skills.

• I can cook myself, I'm not a great chef but it's good enough so that makes it even less important

Most Helpful Girl

• A slim guy who can't cook to save his life lol

I love cooking, so I don't mind if a guy can't cook. It's a bonus if he can , but not a "must ".

I enjoy cooking for other people, so even if he's a great cook I'd still " hog "the kitchen anyway πŸ˜‚

What Guys Said 38

• I would pick that one with the perfect body. Physically attraction is very important for me and I can cook decent food by myself. So yes, I loves good food. But it's not a problem making it

• The hot person because anyone can learn how to cook if they really tried. I consider myself an average cook but if I put my mind into it, I can be an excellent cook.

The same can be said for the hot girl.

• I'm at my happiest in the kitchen, so I'll choose the slim girl. Cooking is literally last on my list of requirements for a woman. In fact she can go the gym after work every day while I cook dinner πŸ˜‚

• A.) Chubby person that cooks like a chef... but just to avoid her getting obese, i'd expect her to watch her weight.

• Couldn't be with someone who can't cook. Food is love, food is life.

It also means that person must eat lots of nasty instant foods as well as me doubting she is capable of handling her life altogether, because making yourself food is one of the core aspects of that.

Plus I prefer curvy girls to begin with, so a bit of a chub isn't a big deal by any means.

• I would rather date and marry a girl with perfect body, I would cook for her, she would be my princess :)

• It would be nice to have someone that can cook but I don't really want a chubby girl. After reading your thread I take it that you can't cook. You should find yourself a nice chubby Indian boy from India to marry

• Either, depending on the personality.

• I would take the chubby one that can cook, we can always go to the gym. But on the other side, if i take the hot one i can always teach her how to cook 😏

I voted for the chubby girl though.

• I will always pick slim over chubby that's given. However between the two its neither. She has to be able to cook for any relationship. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

For me being able to cook is part of being a good mother. And I'd love a girl who can make delicious meals for me too. I can cook and love cooking, so its nothing unrealstic to expect both to be fit and be able to cook. More likely if you can make healthy meals, you'd eat healthy hence would also be slim.

• Smoking body, with lesser cooking skills. Cooking skills is something you can learn together easily. a hot bod maybe requires more work or the right genetics! :) Either way, im an excellent cook so i dont need my woman to do it.

• I don't care if a woman can cook or not.

I know how to make myself a sandwich and all that. I can take care of the basics of feeding myself lol

• I meant as, a person who cooks like a chef haha

• Ohhhhhhhh so that's her profession? Why would she be a chef but terrible at cooking?

• Look, everyone thinks with his stomach. If you had to choose between a mum who could cook or a mum who can't cook, it's not really a choice. Second , I don't know why girls nowadays hate cooking, I am a guy and I love cooking, and eating even more. Cooking is an art.

• I can cook, but I'm not a massive fan of food so I'd rather date someone else who is also relaxed about food.

• Well then I'm awesome cause I have abs and I'm a decent cook πŸ˜‚ lmao
    I don't know what girl I'd choose tbh?

• Lol why tho Elisa?

I mean I guess it would depend on a case by case basis

• Because I thought that if i got older i might become the traditional chubby mom that cooks a lot lol!

• Hey hey come on now!! You know you'll be able to achieve both! I believe in you

• what wrong with being chubby? that's a win win for me she got enough flesh and she can cook
    o my life is sweet

• doesn't matter if she can cook or not
    don't care if she's chubby or slim person either unless she's pretty
    but personally most of the time I like slim girls cause I'm skinny af so I chose the 2nd option

• i would prefer the chubby girl that cooks cause looks ain't gonna feed me πŸ˜‚

• Nice question β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•

• DaFauq is that weird ass question sarra πŸ˜‚

• lol i am chubby.
    and i know how to cook. plus i didn't think about this two options in case of girl. and let the fate decide it for me.

• Maybe I can deal with a little chubby but I can't with bad cooking lol

• Why not some one who cooks and has perfect body? Perfect is subjective, i prefer my girl to cook, although im a amazing cook (approved by my mom and ex)

• a hot body can't cook mloukhia :(

• I'll take a chubby one. they can cook, not ashamed to eat, and more to cuddle with.

• everyone can cook

• I can cook so would not matter to me

• someone who can cook but is a little chubby

• Can’t cook as I love to cook...

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 8

• If someone can cook for me that's AMAZING. Like even if it's just scrambling eggs it would be such a nice change.

• I would go for being able to cook every time. A bit of chub is not a problem for me.

• Chubby chef all the way!

• I want someone who can cook cause I can't lol

• Vote A.

• My boyfriend has a nice ass body but can't cook for shit. Luckily I can πŸ˜‚

• I like bigger guys and hate cooking so A.

• Chubby person that cooks like a chef. I mean someone needs to know how to cook and I can't so