I am a really hot and nice guy but why do only ugly girls like me?

I am a really nice guy and I am also very hot facially and bodywise. But for some reason only ugly and average girls approach me. How do I make hot girls approach me?

1412

What Girls Said 14

• How many times do you need to ask the same question?

• Until I get the answer to my question. How do I get a hot girl (like you) to approach me?

• But I guess you have no trouble getting guys because you are hot. Why do guys have to be both hot on the inside and outside but you only the outside?

• I don't sleep around, so I have no idea how easy or hard "getting guys" is. Finding a perfect partner for a relationship is always hard.

• If you were a nice guy you wouldn't call people ugly and rank girls based on appearance. lol.

• That’s not fair. All guys do that shit lol. We just hide it from y’all.

• @Arbalest People don't led it slide what Trump said. A lot of people continuously call for his impeachment because he harassed women, and there is a growing recognition in society that harassment has lasting consequences on mental well-being.
      I can guarantee you that not every man is saying stuff like that behind women's backs. A lot of young guys are, maybe because they somehow think that misogyny increases their masculinity. But I've met many good men, who realize that being nice to people and respectful is just better for everyone. I wouldn't call a guy ugly. I would say I'm not attracted to someone, but that's about it. #notallmen hahahaha

• Trust me, we are all perverts. We all like to talk about how good a woman looks with our friends behind closed doors. We don’t talk shit to women’s faces that’s insane. We are still good people.

• You could stop being a douchebag maybe

• I smell an attention seeker who's a catfish!

• Try approaching them. Strike up a conversation. See where that goes.

• Because we aren't desperate. Typically hot guys are assholes.

• I am not, I am a nice guy even though I am a bit arrogant. But why won't a hot girl approach me? Would you approach me if we were in the same room?

• Tell me please, what feature of my face do I need to fix? What surgery do I need?

• Nothing. You're fine.

But some girls can naturally sense the type of guy someone is. Most hot guys are dicks. You probably won't believe me when I say this, but looks are NOT everything. I have rejected extremely attractive guys because their personalities are just shit.

• As you said they like u because you are attractive

• I think it might be because of your attitude. Rude/arrogant/proud. It's good to like yourself but not so much as you seem to think any girl who approaches you is ugly.

• Maybe try approaching them. Since you are super hot they might be intimidated or feel like you wouldn't be into them.

• I wish girls like you were into me...

• The thing is I think u r hot you just come off really strong kinda like a completely cocky dick. Like I'm sure your nice and all but first impressions count and you seem like an attention seeker. And u should grow a pair and approach her. Sorry that was rude but the truth

• I sense an attention seeker

• Yeah, I kinda am, but I need help. What am I doing wrong? Why don't hot girls approach me?
      For example would you approach me?

• Why can’t you just approach them? Also maybe to you a girl seems ugly, but to others she’s not. Personally, a guy can be very good-looking but if they have a shitty personality, then I would never like them.

• It's not like I am picky, you are pretty hot for example. But girls like you don't approach me...

• I don't know man. I usually approach guys I think are attractive. It could be that they’re scared of getting rejected.

• Because you seem too stuck up and arrogant. I don't personally know you, but based on your question and how you describe these girls as ugly, I can sense that you are the problem. And usually girls don't approach guys. If you're a real man then YOU should approach a girl. And by the way, yes sometimes looks matter, but it's not the most important thing.

• Maybe you're not as attractive and nice as you think you are.

• I am sorry but a nice guy doesn't classify girls by ugly, average, and hot.

• Why not? For everyone there are people that look better than others. Nice guys can classify these things too.

• WHat is right?

• It's right that you decided to date average people like yourself.

What Guys Said 12

• Why are you waiting for girls to approach you? Do you think you are THAT hot? That's not the way it works. Time to change your game.

• It’s pretty rare that hot girls will approach. But if you make strong eye contact with girls, hot ones will initiate with you. But you have to show them you aren’t a little bitch first by catching their eyes, and holding eye contact.

Even so, it’s still your job to approach girls. If hot ones approach you, it’s gonna be rarely. Hot girls don’t approach guys. Hot girls are on anti weak dude duty 100% of the time. They stand on duty, scaring away weak men hoping a strong man can break her defense. So yea it’s rare she will approach you, but like I said eye contact can change that fact lol.

Happens to me all the time. Hot girls approach me. Talk to me. I used to be way more socially awkward and girls would approach, and leave immediately cuz I was weird. Looks don’t matter if you’re a weirdo. Nowadays I’m much better so it’s all good!

• Because you're dumb and dont know how to word things in a diplomatic way?

After reading your answers to the girls opinions, you claimed that EVERY guy classifies girls and its only normal "There are women that are oBjEcTiVeLy hot and women that are oBjEcTiVeLy ugly." This proves how dumb you are. A smart guy wouldve asked.. -he wouldn't because the question in general is stupid but IF he did he wouldve worded it like "How can I make the women that is beautiful to me, approach me?" and dont even mention the girls that dont "FIT YOUR TASTE" in the question. YES ITS >DONT FIT MYTASTEUGLY< GOT IT? This way you won't lose the sympathy you could have gotten from the women that answered here.

• Also here a little insight on how women get attracted and stay attracted:
      1. He's authentic and not some fake package.
      2. He KNOWS how to talk.
      3. His looks.

If a woman sees a guy with a nice body.. lets say a sixpack. Why do you think she's attracted? Because it looks good right? True but there is more than six bumps in your belly.
      The woman sees hard work and discipline and that you stay focused on your goals.
      These are features that she sees in a sixpack or good body with strong arms, features that are important in other things in live too. Then she maybe gets to know him and finds out he's not focused, nor disciplined and doesn't work hard either.. he only does for his body but for nothing else. He's not even confident. Then attraction aspect number 1 failed. She sees its just a fake package and leaves him. Women want everything in a man. Not just looks. Looks are a nice bonus to have, but they won't get you for.

• I wish I was as hot as you

• It's pointless because hot girls don't approach me, only average and ugly do so. I lied in my previous questions that hot girls like me, in reality they don't notice I exist. :(

• What about those average/below average girls who approach me?

• Average/ugly girls get called beauitful all the time which distorts their view of themselves. If a hot girl asks for ratings she gets called attention seeking whore. Hot girls have self esteem issues because of them being so attractive that others call them ugly for it.

• Dude they probably think you like cock, Stop with this pathetic reposting change your shirt. YOU SHALLOW, TRANSPARENT PIECE OF HUMAN FECES!

• All the fit girls go for ugly weirdo's like me ;p haha

• 1. nice guys don't say they are nice stop saying your nice even if you are.
    2. i don't have a lot info to make conclusion but if you want a hot girlfiend than stat fucking talkign to hot girls if you don't talk with hot girls you don't get one and if the "ugly" girls see what there concurentions is they will stop comming tehy will say i have no chaneg vs that girl that he is talking to and the hot ones will start comming.

• I don't even look that di caprio and get at least some of the girls to approach me. the key is to not care about it, yeah you just have to stop asking all these questions and see sexual stuff as low tier life goals. focus on other things

• I don't want some, I want hot girls to approach me.

• I think that they were hot (for my taste and I have good taste).
      so actually what is your problem dood? why do you care that much, you can't twist reality. trust me

• Ahhh attention seeking trolls...

• Because girls assume you are a player or a jerk so they try to avoid hearbreak girls judge people by appearance a lot

• You have no game.

• I see you took my advice. Well done.