Wheres all the good guys?

Why is dating so hard nowadays? Its like sex is a given! Whatever happened to movies and cuddles?

339

What Guys Said 39

• Ah, "sexual liberation". No one saw this coming did they? -_-

• I have a lot of trouble dating because I'm a little bit shy to put the first moves on the lady and I feel I get a little bit judge like I don't think she's attractive or maybe I'm not interested or something. I'm totally in the movies and Cuddles. I just wish some women realized that the good guys can be shy sometimes.

• Men are simply opting out relationships with women.
    The weighed the cost/benifit analysis and it is fianancial and emotional suicide.
    www.foxnews.com/.../why-men-wont-marry.html
    www.avoiceformen.com/.../

• They are closer than you think, far harder to seek

• The good guys that still want to start a family want a woman younger than your age to have kids with, sorry.
    As for the just wanting sex thing, it is encouraged by liberal media and liberal morals.

Maybe find a single father at some conservative event. They will likely want a relationship and not just sex.

• They've been friendzoned to be used as emotional tampons for girls who only feel "chemistry" for the bad boys. Where are all the girls who want to do more than "cuddle" with those nice guys?

• Pffft. Good guys finish last. I cut that shit out about two years ago and it's been the best thing that's ever happened to me.

• When you get into full adulthood, sex IS a given. If your sex drive is so low that it's not a given for you, then dating, as an adult, is not for you.

That said, cuddling is wonderful also. I'm not saying it isn't, but come on! We're adults. Not children. We're (presumably) not virgins anymore, you know?

• Movies and cuddles has passed us older people by.

It's all about Netflix and chill now.

• Says the girl with a dog nose. Lol. We're out there. You just need to find us. I'd be willing to bet I'm more than 75% of what you're looking for.

• You're right, sex is overrated. I don't know about movies, but cuddles and hugs are great. Are you really 44?

• Maybe remove that snapchat filter and you will see some nice guys, or just approach a nice looking guy.

• I avoid the dating game, lass. The only 'pussy' I seek out is my cat, Razor Ramon the Third

• Lol this is like the "does side matter " question. You already know the answer but still choose to ask anyway seeking some sort of comfort. To answer your question. they probably all died off at age 30 when they realize women ain't worth the effort

• They are gone. All gone. I’m the only one left. Please line up ladies we must repopulate!

• well you see mmm you can buy a delorean and go back to 1950 men now adays want booty no love well i guess the cutler have changed

• Because you date the guys that are just looking to fuck

• They're curled up in a corner dealing with the PTSD of their teens and 20s.

• As with all questions of this nature, I'll have to ask you to define "good."

• We are around. I'm looking for a good girl.

• Us good guys ARE out there, the issue is whether y'all WANT a good guy. I've been in one HELL of a dry spell. haven't dated since 2013 & haven't gotten laid in almost as long

• Because of the hedonistic culture from times ago people has become intoxicated with self-satisfaction and lust. It makes them selfish and prone to treat others as an objects.

• I'm a good guy

• the good guys are usually the ones pushed into the friendzone these days. or they see you with someone else and won't intrude

• I'm a good guy and I've been friendzoned a lot even though the ones I have been dating say they like good guys!!

Sorry but I feel like it's a bit of bs to me.. when would we be seen as proper dating partners!

• They're out there just be patient

• We're still around! I cuddle with my baby all the time!

• there's still good guys out there x

• * Wheres all the good guys?*
    Looks at her age : 44.
    https://zippy.gfycat.com/SardonicGiantAvians.gif

• Actually it's not that hard after u two understand each other

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 3

• In my tinder experience of about 20 dates over the past few years, I've so far met two guys who were willing to go out for like 8 dates before anything happened beyond kissing. They were both keepers, and they never pressured me into anything. Otherwise, with people i knew in person and was friends with before, it was more relaxed and slow as well. We took out time as we didn't want to mess up out friendships.
    With dating and social media and the internet, a lot of people are really reliant on instant gratification, and they don't find the whole courting process that interesting anymore, because it requires work on both sides. The ones that really do try are more rare, but I think they're still out there and worth waiting for, because you know that they'll be patient partners who can sit through bad things with you.

• In friendzone

• Good question I wish I knew... i probably scare them all away