Wheres all the good guys?

Why is dating so hard nowadays? Its like sex is a given! Whatever happened to movies and cuddles?

339

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In my tinder experience of about 20 dates over the past few years, I've so far met two guys who were willing to go out for like 8 dates before anything happened beyond kissing. They were both keepers, and they never pressured me into anything. Otherwise, with people i knew in person and was friends with before, it was more relaxed and slow as well. We took out time as we didn't want to mess up out friendships.
    With dating and social media and the internet, a lot of people are really reliant on instant gratification, and they don't find the whole courting process that interesting anymore, because it requires work on both sides. The ones that really do try are more rare, but I think they're still out there and worth waiting for, because you know that they'll be patient partners who can sit through bad things with you.