He's 40... I'm 19?

I'm so painfully infatuated it almost hurts

Older guys, private message me your opinions and thoughts thanks 😔

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally say age doesn't matter but sadly sometimes it does. He is in a different phase in his life than you. Either he wants someone to sleep with or he will seek a permanent relationship. You would not be a good solution for the second part because of the different stages you are at. Even if you are together for a long time at some point you will want a baby and he is too old for it. Also in our age things are not very stable, we study, find new friends, move around and go from one work to another. He is already settled for the most part.

I understand how you feel and it's difficult to listen to what people say about this now. You can do what you want but I just think you will be hurt in one way or another. It's going to hurt less now than if you get deep into it then it will hurt like hell.