Is it okay to double-text a guy? Is this even considered a double-text?

We’ve been hooking up for about a month. Just friends, nothing more. The last text convo we had I asked him if he had any plans.. he replied saying he was out of town for the night with friends, but asked what my plans were and I told him i was staying in, but to enjoy his night. I didn’t expect a response, but he texted back saying he wished he could join me. I replied saying next time and then he left me read (no big deal). It’s been about 5 days. Would it be okay to text him? Or has he not texted me yet because he’s not interested?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, sometime I really don't understand people on this site.

You both are freaking humans. If you want to text someone, then text.

Doesn't matter if it's a double, a triple or a million text, once he's tired of you he'll tell you, just as you'd tell him if you weren't interested anymore.

Are you trying to hook up or are you too stuck up playing Robots?

You don't restrain yourself to one phrase a minute followed by complete silence and awaiting a new reply with your own friends in a social conversation so why do it now with someone you're trying to know?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Fair enough haha. I appreciate the honesty

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it. Let that lazy fella come to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE