Is it okay to double-text a guy? Is this even considered a double-text?

We’ve been hooking up for about a month. Just friends, nothing more. The last text convo we had I asked him if he had any plans.. he replied saying he was out of town for the night with friends, but asked what my plans were and I told him i was staying in, but to enjoy his night. I didn’t expect a response, but he texted back saying he wished he could join me. I replied saying next time and then he left me read (no big deal). It’s been about 5 days. Would it be okay to text him? Or has he not texted me yet because he’s not interested?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, sometime I really don't understand people on this site.

You both are freaking humans. If you want to text someone, then text.

Doesn't matter if it's a double, a triple or a million text, once he's tired of you he'll tell you, just as you'd tell him if you weren't interested anymore.

Are you trying to hook up or are you too stuck up playing Robots?

You don't restrain yourself to one phrase a minute followed by complete silence and awaiting a new reply with your own friends in a social conversation so why do it now with someone you're trying to know?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Fair enough haha. I appreciate the honesty

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it. Let that lazy fella come to you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Ooooohhhhhh kinda feel like you rejected him there... I think he was asking if he could come over... in man speak...

0|0
    0|0
    • He was out of town for the night so I told him to enjoy his time and that he could come over next time. I didn’t think it was a rejection if he wasn’t around anyways

• I say stick to your rules or do away with them completely. They could be holding you back and/or protecting you. You choose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask how he's doing. Not bad to show interest.

1|0
    0|0
  • yaa, dont think too much.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes