Do players talk about marriage?

Question is basically in the title do players talk about marriage? I know a player will drop the Love bomb just to sleep with u but do they go into talking about the future

025

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaha... that is a very good question. Players, the real ones anyway, do think about marriage... and think the people who participate in it are dumb as shit. But being an ex player myself, later on in the game when you have pretty much tried/said everything in order to bed women, and not been yourself to pretty much everyone... after i quit the game, i realized there was only one game i hadn't played... the ultimate game... guess what that was? Marriage. Actually, it was Commitment but that still led to marriage.
    The thing is just that, maybe you can quit being a player, but the player, still exists. so with all the experience gained from being a player, most players who decide to play the ultimate game, have a very hard time... because it is Still about just us and what we want. and women are just on the way side. and no wife likes that right?

• No women don’t like that but women don’t like getting hurt either me personally am a forgiving person and if the player admitted that he had a problem then I’d be there for him and help him get the help he needed

• ok... i think you misunderstood me. no one likes getting hurt first of all and where the hell did you get "problem" from? "... and get him the help he needed"... what help? what? ugh.

see... at this point, i'd just leave a woman like that. Being a player is not a problem, having a player mentality is not a problem, the PROBLEM, are the people who can't step up to the plate.

women who just feel shit should just fall in their lap and when it doesn't, they don't see themselves as the problem but point to others as being the problem. Just like this cunt i talked to a couple days ago who said that she had been cheated on and abused by not one... not two... but by like 6 guys... and when i told her, hey.. maybe YOU are the problem, she went Berserk.

There is not problem... if it ain't broke... dont try to fix it.

• lol... there is not problem... lol i meant no problem