Should I Snapchat him first?

We've been talking for about 3 weeks. The first couple weeks he was always the one to reach out to me first. Lately, I feel like I've been the one who initiates a conversation. Last night, we were talking all day until I fell asleep. Usually, he's pretty quick to reply. I woke up this morning to a sc from him about the conversation we were having the day before. I didn't know how to reply so I ignored the convo and sent him a good morning streaks picture. He opened the picture immediately but didn't reply. Should I be the one to reach out to him first? How do I start the convo without sounding needy?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wait a bit. Most of the day maybe. Then just send a message about any ole thing. Some sort of joke or something you won’t seem too needy just be light.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• do it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE