Girls: would you be open to a femdom sexual relationship (with or without sex, unto you, you're incharge ;) )?

Femdom covers a wide range so comment if you can. But generally ballbusting, pegging, chastity foot worship etc and all at your control. Would you enter into a relationship with sex life like this - or "have fun" in this way?

It turns me on to be dominated and pain inflicted and I've tried it to get a few sex partners to get into it but apart from a couple it weird them out. And the ones that did. Didn't seem to like causing pain - tbry just went along with it.

So girls would you be into this kink and how would a guy best approach you to be your submissive?
  • Yes i have a sadistic side and would love to see hin hurt
  • Yes but only soft i don't wanna hurt him too much
  • No its weird
    Vote C
  • No i don't prefer him to take the lead
    Vote D
  • No because it wluld effect a "normal" relationship and that is more important
    Vote E

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a Femdom right now in a relationship but it's kinda boring now. I like it when a guy can take the lead but he just want me too...

• How did you approach getting into it?

I think anything would get boring repeatedly. With my ex we switched it up played games watch porn and copied etc but she just didn't have the sadistic nature to hurt me. Her hits were like a massage and it kinda took the submission away from me when I'm insisting she gets harder and rougher lol

• I'd love the opportunity to find out lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in a relationship with a Domme