I want to go swimming on the second date, is it a good idea or bad idea?

We hit if off apparently, he kissed me passionately on the first date, now planning for a second. Since I won't be in town for some days so it will be delayed, but I hope we will get there soon. What do you think to go swimming on a second date, is it too much?

Thank you guys and girls!

Updates:
Go swimming, walk around in the Christmas market, cooking at home, go pool, which is a better one?
The reason why I want to go swimming is because I like water and swimming. I don't want to end up in sex with him, it's too early. Is it still good to go swimming?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ofc not. It´s actually one of the best ways to build sexual attraction if you are both comfortable with your bodies. I´ve been to one swimming date before and let me tell you, no hot water needed. It got hot pretty quickly. Go get him girl!

1|0
    0|0
    • but I don't want to end up in sex with him after swimming, it's too early.. is that possible?

• Yes don´t worry. He´ll just see what´s coming later if he sticks with you. You don´t need to worry. Just relax and enjoy your date. It´ll be fun I promise!

Most Helpful Girl

• Great idea!
    Being the "First date" was a Winner, And you both got Past with a Wet One, hun, Going swimming, Anything of this Nature, Will show you Enjoy doing things Together as a potential Two birds of a Feather.
    Good Luck and Welcome! xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I think it's a fine idea especially if the girl was comfortable and accepting of her body. Probably a lot of girls wouldn't feel comfortable revealing their body in a swimsuit (of whatever kind) that early in a relationship. But for girls who are that comfortable, it could be a really fun date.

0|0
    0|0
  • A walk around the market will be better for getting better acquainted, which is important early on. Unless you've long been friends, then it's time to share fun activities, like swimming! I consider cooking together at home more like 3rd date or later stuff, because that can become very intimate. I've never had a cookover that didn't result in a sleepover.

1|0
    0|0
  • sure why not xD if you don´t mind him judging your almost naked body on the second date already :D

1|0
    0|0
    • Probably that's a no..

• Show All
    • But I don't want to end up in sex.. is that possible?

• I mean just cause you went swimming doesn't mean you have sex xD it's not like Netflix and chill.

• Well, I planned on going swimming with me best female friend, because back then I found her sexy and finally wanted to see her in a sexy bathing suit. I think this is what every guy might see in going swimming.

0|0
    0|0
    • ok, so in short it is too much

• yeah, it might send the wrong signals.

• I like them, we already kissed.. but yeah, I don't want to have sex with him too soon, without committing anything..

• If you've already kissed passionately on the first date... i don't see how swimming could be considered "too much for the second". Unless you plan on skinny dipping, you don't have much to worry about there...

0|0
    0|0
  • Swimming is the best dateplace. Al my friends go their relationships from the swimming pool. Seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably yes its a good idea having a second date in a swimming pool and just be with the guy you both will enjoy it

0|0
    0|0
  • Never done that but I’d love it. Get to see the girl in a bikini. What’s not to like

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you'll get an idea of the size of his man hood, see if he's a keeper

0|0
    0|0
  • Good idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes