I want to go swimming on the second date, is it a good idea or bad idea?

We hit if off apparently, he kissed me passionately on the first date, now planning for a second. Since I won't be in town for some days so it will be delayed, but I hope we will get there soon. What do you think to go swimming on a second date, is it too much?

Thank you guys and girls!

Go swimming, walk around in the Christmas market, cooking at home, go pool, which is a better one?
The reason why I want to go swimming is because I like water and swimming. I don't want to end up in sex with him, it's too early. Is it still good to go swimming?

518

Most Helpful Guy

• Ofc not. It´s actually one of the best ways to build sexual attraction if you are both comfortable with your bodies. I´ve been to one swimming date before and let me tell you, no hot water needed. It got hot pretty quickly. Go get him girl!

• but I don't want to end up in sex with him after swimming, it's too early.. is that possible?

• Yes don´t worry. He´ll just see what´s coming later if he sticks with you. You don´t need to worry. Just relax and enjoy your date. It´ll be fun I promise!

Most Helpful Girl

• Great idea!
    Being the "First date" was a Winner, And you both got Past with a Wet One, hun, Going swimming, Anything of this Nature, Will show you Enjoy doing things Together as a potential Two birds of a Feather.
    Good Luck and Welcome! xx